Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help With Effectively Building Archer Talents?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help With Effectively Building Archer Talents?

I just hit level 50 and I'm behind on learning about talents. I have gone through 20 pages of threads to find out as much as I can about archer talents, but haven't seen much strategy help. Has anyone came up with a good strategy for implementing them. After leveling holy seal to 5, would it be good to open up Scrutiny or Stealth first or maybe continuing to level holy seal further.

My guild is ranked second currently but light years behind the #1 guild. I'm wondering if really leveling talents could even the battle more. I got my king's bounty recently and received the 100 enhanced bounty scrolls so that should really help out on leveling the talents. I just want to make sure I have a good game plan from you educated archers. I appreciate your insight.

the exp requirement really starts jumping quickly, you will easily spend 2-3 levels to get high levels of Talents. I have personally done Holy Seal up to 5 so far & unlocked Stealth & Scrutiny to 1 each (total of lvl 7 so far) the Stealth is always active but Scrutiny only activates sometimes, beyond that leveling your Holy Seal helps, your other talents have no bearing on whether Holy Seal hits you or not.

Comment

there it is - stealth to lvl1 HS at least lvl5.
      After that forget about talents - level up your char to lvl60 and collect materials for pve gear

any other talents are useless for now.
      Server: S5
      Honour title: Imperial Commander
      Balens ever bought: 0
      Have been VIP: 3 hours
      Current level: 80

Comment

Originally posted by Byronsan View Post
        there it is - stealth to lvl1 HS at least lvl5.
        After that forget about talents - level up your char to lvl60 and collect materials for pve gear

any other talents are useless for now.
        Everyone is getting crushed by the #1 guild. They have several people 3-4 levels ahead of us. Were not going to make up any ground unless some get board and fall off. I thought maybe while their leveling their characters we could be upping our talents and working towards Epic 50/Legendary.

Comment

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
          Everyone is getting crushed by the #1 guild. They have several people 3-4 levels ahead of us. Were not going to make up any ground unless some get board and fall off. I thought maybe while their leveling their characters we could be upping our talents and working towards Epic 50/Legendary.
          Sadly, while you're leveling your talents and getting pve gear, they're leveling their heroes with more skill pts AND getting pve gear. Further down the road, while you might be able to stun them, they will have the stats to tank it and also once they reach lvl 70 and start lvl rushing their talents, you'll be struggling to catch up on skill pts and other things. It's better to endure for now while lvling your char and working to getting better equipment. If you want to win in GB, you'll need to look at different battle strategies to help your guild.
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
          X