Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestion for World Boss Event, & possible issues!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for World Boss Event, & possible issues!

I am proposing that the WB events be broken down into 3 separate tiers, 1 for each class, so we can see who is the best of each class, also that WB buffes(Balens/Vouchers) be removed along w/ the Balen revival(Tired of seeing same people in top 3, everyone deserves a chance to be there). Also I believe there is a glitch/bug w/ the 3rd WB. I am able to make it above 1.0% w/o buffes on the 1st 2 WB, but the 3rd WB a rarely see .5%+, and I am hitting for the same damage, etc. that I do on the 1st two. Please let me know what you all think!

The third wb has an increase in hp. The other two have 259 million and the third has 389 million I think. Not sure when its hp updated though and I'm not sure how long you've been noticing that. I do wish they would break up the wb per class though. That would be interesting to see.
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

i really think thats a great idea, i like it and hope it gets approve

Comment

Originally posted by Ketis View Post
        (Tired of seeing same people in top 3, everyone deserves a chance to be there).
        Everyone? It's not like suddenly a level 35 will get the #1 spot as soon as the bonusses are dropped. The strongest ppl on your server (which, most likely, are also the biggest spenders) will get into the top 10; bonusses or not.

Originally posted by Ketis View Post
        Also I believe there is a glitch/bug w/ the 3rd WB. I am able to make it above 1.0% w/o buffes on the 1st 2 WB, but the 3rd WB a rarely see .5%+, and I am hitting for the same damage, etc. that I do on the 1st two. Please let me know what you all think!
        Maybe just more ppl online??

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
        The third wb has an increase in hp. The other two have 259 million and the third has 389 million I think. Not sure when its hp updated though and I'm not sure how long you've been noticing that.
        That depends on the server. Because all three of the WBs on S5 have over 700M health, otherwise they'd die too quickly.

Comment

Voucher's are free
          Knight Player
          43 Casher
          21 Non casher

Comment

I agree with CreamySaucepan, but would like to add something. Perhaps something that most people don't understand.

The percentage that you get does not depend on the health of the boss. It is the amount of damage you do relative to others and is therefore affected only by the combined strength of other players doing the world boss (relative to your own strength). Sure, sometimes people disconnect or quit, so while doing the bosses with more HP you can get a greater percentage. But that is a minor gain and should not really be considered as important.

This is a pay-to-win game. Removing balens is not going to happen. Vouchers are free and they are there PRECISELY because of what you described - so that the same people wouldn't be on top (or at least in top 10) every time. And trust me, nobody is using balens for every world boss. Just do the math. 200 balens plus the revival cost? That could get to 500 balens per boss! Let's say that you spend just 200 per boss - that's 5$ worth of Balens every day just for that!

Comment

Working...
            X