Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cards in Arena

Greets,

I notice that the daru reward from Cards goes up every 10 levels but the poitions and wards stay sucky. Just made 50 and saw the Daru cards now top out at 20k daru compared to 10k daru in the 40's. Would it be possible to rework the potion and rune card rewards. Still only seeing L3 potions max in the cards same I've seen since L20. And still seeing L1 potions on the cards? I mean come on really do the cards ever not have L1 pots?

Since Arena cards and guild wheel are only way to get Endurance/Charisma/Defense potions would be nice if these rewards grew as you did like the daru does.

I wont ask for the runes to be reworked as you can buy those with vouchers/balens and get them in Catacombs.

Just my 2 cents. Thanks for your time,

Sindar

Well, you can also buy Endurance Potions from the Arena Shop with Insignias, but that's a horrible waste so no one would.. I'd love more Defense Potions as well, level-appropriate at that, the increase in Daru payouts is nice but considering they still reward with low-level Potions, low-level Runes, and the rest, it makes it a tad ridiculous. Increasing the overall prize pool based upon level increases is just a smart idea, it's done with Gold and Daru, why not the rest?
    "Doing nothing is very hard to do, you never know when you're finished."

User: (S31)FarFallen / Yiazmat
    Server: Tree of Life (S31) / Temple of Ibalize (R2Games-1)
    Class: Shadow Rogue / Mage (dual-Skill, one DPS one Heal)
    Plane: Scion / N/A
    Level: 75 / 61
    Guild/Rank: zOMGuild Guild Master / Luminaire Assistant Guild Master
    Finishing Move: Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken

Comment

+1 to *BelMaker* i would also suggest that lv1potion lol im getting irritated in this part when i always get it bcuz it becomes useless for us high levels to use
      So yeh high lvl say 40+ or mb 50+ above wont get a lv1 potion and or lv30-35 runes in the Reward Card ty : )
      Last edited by ™Uriah-†-; 02-08-2013, 10:55 PM.
      “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
      you will succumb in every battle”

Server: [106] Devil's Trail
      Guild: Sancâ€*uary

Comment

So suprised that only 2 people thought this was a good idea. Especially since Arena Cards and extreme luck in Guild wheel,Dugeon Challenges, Wilds chests are the only way to get defense potions. Arena shop endurance potions only go to L3 and cant by defense pots anywhere.

Comment

Yes defends should be possibol to buy i use it for cata.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

I wouldn't mind leaving things as is IF (and this is a big IF) they implement another suggestion posted on the boards - potion synthesis. Then I wouldn't care so much.
            Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
            Kabam Server 1 - US West
            Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
            S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Guild: Saga

Comment

Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
              I wouldn't mind leaving things as is IF (and this is a big IF) they implement another suggestion posted on the boards - potion synthesis. Then I wouldn't care so much.
              Did you just do a +2 to your own suggestion? haha
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                Did you just do a +2 to your own suggestion? haha
                Lol - no, potion synthesis was proposed by someone else a lot smarter and more creative than me.

Wish I could take credit for it though.
                Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
                Kabam Server 1 - US West
                Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
                S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Guild: Saga

Comment

Working...
                X