Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothing

Hi devs,

Now clothing is coming and the only way to have it is buying from cash shop. No problem for me even if i am not a coiner since costumes really bought in cash shop in any games except from private servers. But it would be nice if you will give all players a free "Costume gift pack".. i think other games give free costumes too.. having this, the free costume stats or bonus is lower than those in the shop that can be bought by balens. maybe 40% of the bonus on the costumes in shop.

Players will love you if you will implement this one..

naive child
    class balance ****
    cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

I support this. I think R2 is too greedy.

Comment

If and "IF i've played a few cash shop items" there is anything will be a 1-3 day costume and the Shop ones will be more to look at than to wear into battle.

i'll pay hard labored Cash for a face and hair change and ARMOR dye
        Kain
        Level 44 Knight
        ViP Level 4
        <420_Guild> Level 5
        [S94] Galbury Hold
        Battle Rating 19942

Comment

having what i said, ill add that they should give a free wings also like the one they give on one of the event, wings with +40 patk etc.. giving this gifts wont affect there income but it will attract more players(most will be non casher players). like in other games cashers will still buy cash item wings and costume when it comes for being unique and having greater bonus..

Comment

I hope we can buy it..and not just balen user..

Comment

Originally posted by R23534217 View Post
              I hope we can buy it..and not just balen user..
              we will have a chance to buy cash items if they will only implement the auction feature

Comment

Originally posted by jigscen View Post
                we will have a chance to buy cash items if they will only implement the auction feature
                and who says they are gonna have an auction? It's been said time and again just because something is in the Chinese version it doesn't mean it will 100% be in this version.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
                  and who says they are gonna have an auction? It's been said time and again just because something is in the Chinese version it doesn't mean it will 100% be in this version.
                  for what i understand it should be implemented here also since it is a game feature and i know thats how it should work. dont you ask your self that all new features are being implemented here but not the auction? the answer is r2games is greedy... they dont want to loss a single profit they can get. ex. crystaloids, refinement crystals and other unbound items that they can sell in shop. The only one thing should be the different from each platforms is how they handle their players and extra events they will give.

Comment

Working...
                  X