World Boss Ranking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss Ranking

I have some suggetion, when we are fighting in world Boss , why only 3 upper gets awesome reward....i suggest for the top 10 ranking in world boss fight can get the awsome reward to.. so people will more enjoys and hardworking to be ranking top 10, i said this because i have been use many voucher and balens but only can sit in top 10 only , so hope u guys can consider for my sugesstion...i'm "Hariffin" in Wilderhurst[s114]...

I like the idea of giving more people rewards, but I'm not sure I'd go so far as the top 10.

What I think would be better is the Top 3 of each class.

As World Boss is pwned by Archers, it is infrequent that Mages or Knights get any credit, so it would be nice if they gave the top three of each class rewards.
    Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
    Kabam Server 1 - US West
    Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
    S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Guild: Saga

Comment

yeah...that most good idea..i like hope GM read this stuff )

Comment

+1, would also get more money in r2's wallet (more people will spend more to get rank 10th at least)

Comment

I don't know about rewarding the whole top ten. In sports only the top three get a medal. Sucks for the #4, but hey, that's the way it is. In WB you still get an extra reward if you do 1% or 2% damage, so that's something, right?

Top 3 per class is a nice idea.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
            Top 3 per class is a nice idea.
            This... considering knights have nary a chance to win top 3 on a decently populated server.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
              This... considering knights have nary a chance to win top 3 on a decently populated server.
              Knights OR Mages - Archers own WB. Which is why I like the idea of the top three in each class.
              Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
              Kabam Server 1 - US West

General Zod
              S5 - Roaring Wetlands

Comment

Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
                Knights OR Mages - Archers own WB. Which is why I like the idea of the top three in each class.
                Yes... but mages have a much better chance nailing top 3 than a knight. Mages are damage dealers that are slightly disadvantaged since WB is a single target. It's known that Archers > Mages >(>) Knights.

I agree though. Since there is a somewhat balanced hierarchy, I don't understand the need for such a gold/daru disparity between the same classes. It just doesn't make any sense.

Comment

Fair point KE7, but when I look at our rankings - no mages. I see 1 or 2 Knights, but not a single mage, ever. The rest are archers.

And yes, Archers > Mages > Knights > Archers... the rock/paper/scissors of Wartune (now if only we had Lizard/Spock).

Malfaedor
                  Kabam Server 1 - US West

General Zod
                  S5 - Roaring Wetlands

Comment

Fair point KE7, but when I look at our rankings - no mages. I see 1 or 2 Knights, but not a single mage, ever. The rest are archers.

And yes, Archers > Mages > Knights > Archers... the rock/paper/scissors of Wartune (now if only we had Lizard/Spock).
                    Wow, really? On S5 it depends a bit on the WB, but we often have at least three mages in the top 10, of which 1 or 2 in the top three. Sometimes a Knight, but I don't think I've seen more than 1 Knight in the top ten.

Comment

Guess it depends on the server.

All the more reason to support a top-3 of each class move. Not that I'd ever be in it but, all the other mage players could suddenly develop a life...

Malfaedor
                      Kabam Server 1 - US West

General Zod
                      S5 - Roaring Wetlands

Comment

Oh, I meant that inequality to be applied to World Boss damage, not class balance overall.

On Kong S1, we have 400-500 participants. Top 2 or 3 are archers, mages sneak in a few spots and the rest are... more archers. Knights? Only way to crack top 10 is to 100% buff, lev 5 pot, scroll (and not cheat) and even then, rank 6th.

Something's wrong when multiple archers can buff 50% and outdamage knights at 100% buff.

Comment

Not that I'd ever be in it but, all the other mage players could suddenly develop a life...
                          O.o what's that? Sounds scary... Not for me, please!

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                          Knights? Only way to crack top 10 is to 100% buff, lev 5 pot, scroll (and not cheat) and even then, rank 6th.
                          Something's wrong when multiple archers can buff 50% and outdamage knights at 100% buff.
                          Aye, that's the same for us, as far as I can see.

Comment

Yeah - I think it comes down to rate of attack. I hate hate HATE the archers 3 attacks to my 2 (or at least it seems that way).

Malfaedor
                            Kabam Server 1 - US West

General Zod
                            S5 - Roaring Wetlands

Comment

yeah ..s114, its always arch is rank no 1...knight just only one in top ten...its very sad..cause i used knight..strong at defend but low at attck

Comment

Working...
                              X