This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting destroyed by 10 to 30 levels higher players in battle

There should be different leveling for every battle- 20-29 30-39 40-49 50-59 60-69 I don't have a battle rating just for this reason, I only play multi-player and campaign because I don't like getting killed in 2 or 3 hits. Its just A WASTE OF TIME, I don't understand how anyone has fun playing. This would be all fixed by just Leveling the bAttles as shown above. I hope these changes are made so I can start playing again

Next update is coming with Cross-Server Battleground which means a level separation (30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69,70-80) and a mixed battle (players from different servers will be mixed up in BG).

Comment

OH REALLY?? ANY idea when that is? I think that would get me into playing bg. I cant stand playing right now, just no fun AT ALL

Comment

The next patch is slated to come out later this month. I would expect next week or the following week. R2 isn't having any maintanence this week and I strongly doubt they'll go one more week after this week without a maintanence.
        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
        BR: 67K
        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

THANK YOU BOTH FOR INFO!!, wartune is great game except for a level 70 fighting a level40,,, Once this is changed I will DEFINETLY play battles and other play on player battles. Its only proper to fight someone in your own range, may aswell beat up women and kids, cuz that's the difference 30higher level fighting. I can punch out women and kids with one punch im sure, doesn't mean I woiuld ever do it, lol

Comment

Yea you're welcome. This move should be better for the BG's in general. I know the farmers won't like it cause they have to match up with the other farmers but should give the little guys plenty of opportunities for honor.
            Yitien:

Comment

ya that's exactly right, I would really like to get honor but getting killed every time I reappear is no fun at all so I just stick with multi player and campaign. Now im excited to hear this will change sometime soon. I cant wait for all those level 60's who fight level 30's to fight people there own levels. Take away all there confidence, and honor, they get from only attacking people half there level, I NEVER fight anyone that's not within 10 of my level and I never will. I don't know how anyone thinks that's fun!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alpdruck7 View Post
                Next update is coming with Cross-Server Battleground which means a level separation (30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69,70-80) and a mixed battle (players from different servers will be mixed up in BG).
                Thought it was already something like this? When i was lvl 36 in Battle Ground highest level i saw was 39 and lowest was 30. When i became level 40 lowest is 40 and highest is 49. If im mistaken please correct me.
                Morganna
                Server: 112 Seven-Realm: 49 Mage
                Guild: FREEDOM

Need To File A Ticket?

Comment

Not yet. That could have just been luck on your part. Its still random.
                  Yitien:

Comment

Oh its not done yet,,,i got demolished by half a dozen people with a level over 60. JUST BEFORE I WROTE THIS POST. I cant wait for this, i look forward to actually playing bg's

Comment

Down the road will be another change to mostly scatter the x9 level camping that will inevitably take place. Until then, x9 away!

Comment

if u low rank man try collect dryad buff n kill ppl wich u can kill with buffs n have more rank then u
                        class balance ****
                        cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Level splitting will be implemented next patch.
                          Thanks for your suggestion.

This thread is closed.
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                          X