Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enchant item %

Hello!

Have anyone got the real % for enchanting items?
    Because what displayes is not true.

As an example I tried no less than 9 times in a row with 70% and ALL failed.

In my experience trying to enchant good items without luck stones is useless, even if the chance shows as 70% which I seriously doubt is close to 70.

Originally posted by Mim_the_Dwarf View Post
    Hello!

Have anyone got the real % for enchanting items?
    Because what displayes is not true.

As an example I tried no less than 9 times in a row with 70% and ALL failed.

In my experience trying to enchant good items without luck stones is useless, even if the chance shows as 70% which I seriously doubt is close to 70.
    Why not synth level 9 luck stones then?

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
      Why not synth level 9 luck stones then?
      I would if they where cheap and I had enough of them.
      Now I always do enchant with 80% and guess what. It is not 4/5 sucess here either...

Why don't they display the real chances?

Comment

You may have a point though I'd want to see a vid of this alleged failing. :P

However, there is so little equipment to enchant that I don't see how you could be using a ton of luck stones. 4 lev 7s + 5600 gold = 1 lev 9. If you think that is expensive, there's a shock waiting for you later. :P
        Last edited by KnowingEyes7; 02-12-2013, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
          You may have a point though I'd want to see a vid of this alleged failing. :P

However, there is so little equipment to enchant that I don't see how you could be using a ton of luck stones. 4 lev 7s + 5600 gold = 1 lev 9. If you think that is expensive, there's a shock waiting for you later. :P
          Well, I have at the moment 2 jewels from catacombs I want to enchant.
          They are both +18 so I need 36 successful enchants until they are maxed.

Now from what lvl of my jewels are you suggesting I should use lvl 9 stones to make it worthwhile?
          I assume you do not use them at very low levels of the items you enchant.

Comment

Originally posted by Mim_the_Dwarf View Post
            Well, I have at the moment 2 jewels from catacombs I want to enchant.
            They are both +18 so I need 36 successful enchants until they are maxed.

Now from what lvl of my jewels are you suggesting I should use lvl 9 stones to make it worthwhile?
            I assume you do not use them at very low levels of the items you enchant.
            I don't speak for everyone, but until +18, no need to use lev 9s. After that, depending on your class, if you're a VIP - generally if you can get decent access to gold - determines when you use the lev 9 stones.

Comment

Okay, the bottom line is each enchant item is a different encounter. I don't care if it's the same item you just enchanted five times. So you can't base it on anything more than one item's chance. I have failed using a level 8 stone been out and hit enchant with no stone and succeeded. You can't figure accurate percentages when there just are no accurate ways to measure.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Guild BLessing..

Can someone teach how to get a good items in altar.. I suck with this.. Everyday I waste 15 spin and just getting pots.. 5k daru and 10 gold.. Pls help me.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
                  Okay, the bottom line is each enchant item is a different encounter. I don't care if it's the same item you just enchanted five times. So you can't base it on anything more than one item's chance. I have failed using a level 8 stone been out and hit enchant with no stone and succeeded. You can't figure accurate percentages when there just are no accurate ways to measure.
                  This is probably true.
                  But I strongly doubt the real chances are those that are displayed.
                  If the game tells me I have an 80% chance of success, then it should be 80%.
                  And as written, I do not belive in those numbers and that is irritating to say the least.

Comment

I believe in it being true until i've seen proof of a lvl 9 luck stone failing.
                    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                    Mage: Existence (G.M)
                    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

I failled 90% twice in a row the other day so I just used level 9 luck stones all the way to +18. Sometimes I have failed 90% in a row about 5 times. The way the game calculates has convinced me that there is something else other than 90% each attempt going on. But I just such it up.

Comment

Its kinda funny but players talk about 90% chances failing...what about the dodge astral proc'ing 3 hits in a row with a 10% chance...

To add to the thread though...its all about luck and I do suspect the numbers aren't fully accurate but impossible to determine.
                        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                        BR: 67K
                        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

there is no such thing as 100% random when it comes to RNG's...

Comment

Working...
                          X