Plundering someone of higher level/gives you plenty of gold per plunder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plundering someone of higher level/gives you plenty of gold per plunder

I am new to this game and i witnessed harrassments caused by plundering.

Reasons to plunder repeatedly on the same person

1) Higher level for kyanite - Able to win this high level person very easily without potions/runes and he/she offers 100-300 more kyanites (50 kyanites more per level difference).

2) Offer gold reward of more than 10 thousands gold per plunder - Able to win this person easily regardless of level and he/she offer good gold rewards.

Question 1: Is it ok to plunder 5 times of the same person a day if he/she fits the above criterias (perhaps one or both)? If yes why? If no why?

Question 2: If there is harassment by other players or guild, can we report it to Game Master?

I was told by senior players that the person that got plundered will get sore about it and may threaten to harass that plunderer and his/her guild.

I understand we need to play nice but when high level players plunder us repeatedly, we can't do anything but sitting duck and when we are stronger to plunder them, they threaten us with harrassment. Can we do anything to the harrassements by reporting it to Game Master?

• R21577189
    replied
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    I have a few 'piggy banks' that drop me 100+K every time I honor them with a visit. Why should I stop? ^_^ It's their fault they're not banking their gold.
    Well the only time when i dont visit piggy banks is to max my academy skills and have to visit the top tier archers.

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    I have a few 'piggy banks' that drop me 100+K every time I honor them with a visit. Why should I stop? ^_^ It's their fault they're not banking their gold.

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Originally posted by bingdog9 View Post
    I think this is just a game and to focus on revenge is kinda "getting too involved" into the game and perhaps need to seek a doc help lol. That's what the ones getting plundered are trying to do and they are getting the entire guild to blacklist the plunderer and "take revenge" on the plunderer's guild by harassing them via messages/plundering/bg. I think this is a game to relax and enjoy the community but some rich players just wanna bring this game too personal. XD
    Plundering them 24h with timetables rotation is also part of the fun since R2 wont be fixing the city protection bug,especially if they whine n spam too much.
    Last edited by R21577189; 02-12-2013, 11:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bingdog9
    replied
    Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
    I think if that person threatens the whole guild
    n city protection isnt working, (just keep on clicking on it, until u can attack),
    u can get the whole guild to attack it 24h.

Not only plunder that person 24h but maybe aim the person in bg, until cross server is out.
    I think this is just a game and to focus on revenge is kinda "getting too involved" into the game and perhaps need to seek a doc help lol. That's what the ones getting plundered are trying to do and they are getting the entire guild to blacklist the plunderer and "take revenge" on the plunderer's guild by harassing them via messages/plundering/bg. I think this is a game to relax and enjoy the community but some rich players just wanna bring this game too personal. XD

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Good idea but got to add that archer to friend list to ensure he/she is online and in wb..lol

What if he/she keeps gold every round during wb? i think this require a bit of luck involved =D
    And also u have to monitor their br, some archers unbuffed are 48k br, but suddenly becomes 62k br when they are wb, was shocked once when a knight tried to plunder an archer and lost his attempt.

Leave a comment:

• bingdog9
    replied
    I agree, there are lvl 60+ with 50k+ br capable of plundering lvl 70+ guys.
    Yea! why can't they just deal with it? I mean losing is part of the game too.

Leave a comment:

• bingdog9
    replied
    if u r a knight try to plunder archers 5 min before wb ends, esp those at the top.
    Coz they have 1000k gold, so u will get more than 100k gold, just station yr toon outside their castle before wb.
    Good idea but got to add that archer to friend list to ensure he/she is online and in wb..lol

What if he/she keeps gold every round during wb? i think this require a bit of luck involved =D

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    I would choose to continue plunder them but they threaten the entire guild and guild master was forced to tell everyone spread the "damage" instead of plundering one person 5 times. This is like cyber bully right? It is part of the game and if no time to wait out the 2 hrs, i would go for other players to plunder too. I think plunder system is fine and it is to keep you stuck to the game like glue without moving away for too long.
    I think if that person threatens the whole guild
    n city protection isnt working, (just keep on clicking on it, until u can attack),
    u can get the whole guild to attack it 24h.

Not only plunder that person 24h but maybe aim the person in bg, until cross server is out.

Leave a comment:

• bingdog9
    replied
    Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
    It's called a city protection token. I have 10. I get them all the time in skeleton key chest.
    Yea me too. If you dont want to get plunder when you are saving up gold for upgrades, get it. For cash players, it is even easier and the ironical thing about it is these are the very people who are sore about getting plundered 5 times a day when they are cash players who can buy anything but not city protection token..lol

Leave a comment:

• bingdog9
    replied
    Originally posted by R25568223 View Post
    lol my advice would be ignore them... it is part of the game.. u do attack other players right? Just use up gold every few hours to minimize losses ..
    Itz fun .. i dont attk players below 5 and above 3 of my lvl but the plundering system is screwed in this ... no way to defend.. they should provide an option for that .
    I would choose to continue plunder them but they threaten the entire guild and guild master was forced to tell everyone spread the "damage" instead of plundering one person 5 times. This is like cyber bully right? It is part of the game and if no time to wait out the 2 hrs, i would go for other players to plunder too. I think plunder system is fine and it is to keep you stuck to the game like glue without moving away for too long.

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    It happened to us all and those at higher level guild forgot that they once too are low level but can not accept the fact that some low level have the capablility to win them with continuous success. Seriously at higher level, they should embrace plundering is part of the game and if game gives you 2 hrs protection, it is 2 hrs protection for you to recoup the losses. All in all if you calculate you don't lose much at all from per plunder.
    I agree, there are lvl 60+ with 50k+ br capable of plundering lvl 70+ guys.

Leave a comment:

• bingdog9
    replied
    Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
    I used to be in a crappy guild before I knew what a good guild could do for you. I had millions in gold consistently. A couple high level players found out and took a lot. I learned to move to a lower level and used a lot to build up my astrals. I got city protects key... I was mad at first but realized its part of the game. It's built into the game as strategy. They have daily rewards for plundering. There was even an event for plundering. I've learned to embrace it. I've built up my character so now I get to recoup some that was taken from me by plundering myself.
    It happened to us all and those at higher level guild forgot that they once too are low level but can not accept the fact that some low level have the capablility to win them with continuous success. Seriously at higher level, they should embrace plundering is part of the game and if game gives you 2 hrs protection, it is 2 hrs protection for you to recoup the losses. All in all if you calculate you don't lose much at all from per plunder.

Leave a comment:

• bingdog9
    replied
    Originally posted by Peteroid View Post
    let me state the obvious... if someone is plundering you repeatedly with success... teleport your city to a new location in the same zone... you can do this up to 5 times a day...
    Yes i wondered why the ones getting plundered dont do it but instead threaten to "cyber bully" the weaker guild lol..

Leave a comment:

• bingdog9
    replied
    Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    ... or just dump/use all gold... or throw up a token (assuming they haven't 'cheated').
    Yea just dump gold in guild and don't be a temptation for others to plunder you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X