X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chinabig
    replied
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    =_= Get rewards for doing absolutely nothing? No health pots wasted, no troops wasted, no nothing, and ppl want rewards for that?!
    If some ppl never get to fight a GB, you've got several options, really: 1) get stronger so the Guild Officers and Masters pick you for the 50 players, 2) Go to another guild where a spot is guaranteed, 3) talk to your (A)GM and GOs about a rotating participant schedule.

But rewards for sitting on your *** doing nothing?? Aw hell no!
    Yes, it is. I was just talking about from the other way what he wanted to say.
    No way, lol. Even half is too much.

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Originally posted by chinabig View Post
    Well, I think ehmz09 means "let the amount of participants still the same and also give the honor and insignia to those who can't participate in GB because they can't be online that time or the amount of participants is exceeded. They want those honor and insignia too. Just have some trouble participating GB."

If ehmz09 means like this, we don't need to concern about lag because the amount of participants will still be the same.
    =_= Get rewards for doing absolutely nothing? No health pots wasted, no troops wasted, no nothing, and ppl want rewards for that?!
    If some ppl never get to fight a GB, you've got several options, really: 1) get stronger so the Guild Officers and Masters pick you for the 50 players, 2) Go to another guild where a spot is guaranteed, 3) talk to your (A)GM and GOs about a rotating participant schedule.

But rewards for sitting on your *** doing nothing?? Aw hell no!

Leave a comment:

• chinabig
    replied
    This has been suggested many times already. Have you considered the TERRIBLE lag even more participants will bring?! I can already barely see what's going on at certain points, let alone if 100 characters are running about instead of 50...
    Well, I think ehmz09 means "let the amount of participants still the same and also give the honor and insignia to those who can't participate in GB because they can't be online that time or the amount of participants is exceeded. They want those honor and insignia too. Just have some trouble participating GB."

If ehmz09 means like this, we don't need to concern about lag because the amount of participants will still be the same.

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
    Uhh sweetie - 50 per team, two teams - 100 characters running about.
    On each side... *nice recovery of myself there... phew...* It's because we never have 50 actives to begin with, and we're already lagging like crazy. So let alone if 200 (yay!) ppl are running around...

*mutters* Damn Rexes these days...

Leave a comment:

• Rex_Typhoon
    replied
    This has been suggested many times already. Have you considered the TERRIBLE lag even more participants will bring?! I can already barely see what's going on at certain points, let alone if 100 characters are running about instead of 50...
    Uhh sweetie - 50 per team, two teams - 100 characters running about.

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X