Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Idea for the gems !!

Hello Everyone !!

I make this Post cause i would like to suggest this idea for the game!! well as we can see there are gems like MDEF or MATK/PDEF or PATK ... But there is one more Gem Which is Charisma ...
    Well my idea is why There are no Gems Like Strength,Armor/Defense,Intellect or Endurance Like Charisma?? What you think guys ?? I would love to Have more Gems so we can become more strong and it will also help us to make more items on game!! also Think about this.. You have put on your Gear Gems like The first gems and you can t put on the same Gem as the one you are already have but if there are gems like STR OR INT you can put on The PATK and The STR Gem!! its will be also nice if there are the same astral !!
    !Kill or Be killed@

Dont forget that majority of people tend to play very childish. Now I try to solve the problem in talents, where people use only holy seal and thats all which made my matches impossible.
    I can imagine walking fortresses able to kill you down almost instantly just because there is a possibility to level up some minor part of the game into insane heights.
    Thats my opinion, see ya ;-)

Comment

i don't mate.. but the holy seal its a talent so you can improve it too ... that why you need to train or get some exp so you can lvl up your holy seal ... the other player play the game all the time and getting exp
      to be able lvl up their talents !! thats all !!
      !Kill or Be killed@

Comment

sure but if I followed your rules, i would become same holy seal monkey as people I talk about.

Comment

How did this thread on gems become hijack to become another of LordRaider's holyseal thread?
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbos02 View Post
            Hello Everyone !!

I make this Post cause i would like to suggest this idea for the game!! well as we can see there are gems like MDEF or MATK/PDEF or PATK ... But there is one more Gem Which is Charisma ...
            Well my idea is why There are no Gems Like Strength,Armor/Defense,Intellect or Endurance Like Charisma?? What you think guys ?? I would love to Have more Gems so we can become more strong and it will also help us to make more items on game!! also Think about this.. You have put on your Gear Gems like The first gems and you can t put on the same Gem as the one you are already have but if there are gems like STR OR INT you can put on The PATK and The STR Gem!! its will be also nice if there are the same astral !!
            Well, if you put it this way, lets see. We can group those stats into two.
            MATK, PATK, MDEF, PDEF, HP, Crit., Block and Charisma in one group(let's say group 1). Str, Int, Endu and Def into another group(let's make this group 2).
            Group 1 gives only 1 point increase in stat for +1 and group 2 will give you several points for each +1(E.g.,Str gives 4Patk and 1Pdef).
            So if they put those gems in the game, it's not fair to compete with group 1 gems. Both can't exist together. One must be removed from game.
            This will be very strong and will expensive or hard to obtain. Gems are supposed to be increase some stats that a player in need, not to make a player pretty strong.
            Though for what you want, the game has the soul engraving system and guild skills to cover that. So, I don't really think we need those stuffs.
            Before posting any new thread use the search tool please. Don't spam our forum.
            Just like you, we don't want to search every single thread for what we are searching for or before we make a new thread either.
            Thanks for those who use search tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbos02 View Post
              Hello Everyone !!

Hmmm Charisma Gems...............WAIT A MINUTE I HAVE THOSE!!!!!!!!!!! What era patch are you playing!?!?!?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                How did this thread on gems become hijack to become another of LordRaider's holyseal thread?
                I only pointed on a similar principle, easily possible to exploit or abuse. Is that a hijacking?
                Last edited by LordRaider; 02-23-2013, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by beaeo View Post
                  Hmmm Charisma Gems...............WAIT A MINUTE I HAVE THOSE!!!!!!!!!!! What era patch are you playing!?!?!?!?!?!?

He meant we have charisma gem but no other gems of it kind such as ( STR, INT )
                  Morganna
                  Server: 112 Seven-Realm: 49 Mage
                  Guild: FREEDOM

Need To File A Ticket?

Comment

Yea I don't like this idea. I can see knights popping patk, str and defense gems instead of the patk, pdef/mdef/hp gems. Then the knight being OP posts would continue full blown.
                    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                    BR: 67K
                    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                      Yea I don't like this idea. I can see knights popping patk, str and defense gems instead of the patk, pdef/mdef/hp gems. Then the knight being OP posts would continue full blown.
                      Or the Mage popping MATK, Int, Defense...
                      Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
                      Kabam Server 1 - US West
                      Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
                      S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Guild: Saga

Comment

Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
                        Or the Mage popping MATK, Int, Defense...
                        ^ that too...then the archer whining threads would just grow...
                        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                        BR: 67K
                        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by LordRaider View Post
                          I only pointed on a similar principle, easily possible to exploit or abuse. Is that a hijacking?
                          Yes because this was a thread on gems. You said nothing about gems, but bring the topic into holy seal yet again.
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                          X