Announcement

Collapse

Crystal Saga Costume Design Contest

Play Crystal Saga or Crystal Saga 2 and have ideas for new costumes? Enter the Costume Design Contest! Click here for more information
See more
See less

New mounts at 1.5 patch all at balens or free? IF balens is it at a cheap price of 2k

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New mounts at 1.5 patch all at balens or free? IF balens is it at a cheap price of 2k

    Just asking.

    The jaguar mount really cute.
    62996
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

  • #2
    All balens. I'm not sure of the actual cost for all of them but its all balens. No free ones right now.
    Yitien:

    Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
      All balens. I'm not sure of the actual cost for all of them but its all balens. No free ones right now.
      hope it is cheap at 2k balens.
      62996
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

      Comment


      • #4
        I hope instead of balens there must be also vouchers cost.. ^_^The new server patch is cool... Dont stop playing wartune!!! ^_^ For more info try to look this link!! http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....tch-1.5-Part-I
        S121 GREYBURN

        Character Name: SEYER
        CLASS: KNIGHT
        GUILD: APOCALYPTO
        POSITION: ASSIST. GUILD MASTER

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by APOCALYPTO_SEYER View Post
          I hope instead of balens there must be also vouchers cost.. ^_^The new server patch is cool... Dont stop playing wartune!!! ^_^ For more info try to look this link!! http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....tch-1.5-Part-I
          yes i hope they sell new mounts at 50k voucher 1 mount. This is good for voucher user.
          62996
          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

          Comment


          • #6
            The jaguar mount will cost 1995 balens, just like the other two mounts in the shop.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
              All balens. I'm not sure of the actual cost for all of them but its all balens. No free ones right now.
              Wrong, nightshade can be crafted with pvp interserver ranking rewards, and its much better than that balen jaguar :P Wildfire horse is crazy expensive and made just for heavy supporters of the game. So yeah we have other good free mount to farm.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by shirokane View Post
                Wrong, nightshade can be crafted with pvp interserver ranking rewards, and its much better than that balen jaguar :P Wildfire horse is crazy expensive and made just for heavy supporters of the game. So yeah we have other good free mount to farm.
                That is the horsie that turned PP from carter into killer, jus' sayin'
                Blizzarea
                S147
                Epic

                ~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by punkpetal View Post
                  that is the horsie that turned pp from carter into killer, jus' sayin' :d
                  ahahhahahahahahahahahahha

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X