Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

clothes synths error or what ***. ppl r gonna stop playing your game because of it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clothes synths error or what ***. ppl r gonna stop playing your game because of it

why did u mess this up... when i update my clothes or wings i wanted cool stuff and what i want. but noooooooo, i bought some i thought looked good on my char but when i updated it to lvl 2 it changed to ****. i wanted the clothes i chose in the first place not the other. but that whas what i got. so what must i do well buy new one and convert it. ha ha wery clever R2 more money for u right..... it sux ppl dont wanna get screwed over like this. stop that . treat your customers as vips and let us get what we want when we buy something, i lost my cool wings also to this ****.. im a butterfly now. suck suck suck. i want my old wings with the new stats. not this ****. this means i have to buy new wings to get the one i want. and that is expensive. If u mess with your customers like this they are all gonna leave.......

+1 Agree.

I hate this **** too.
    Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
    Kabam Server 1 - US West
    Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
    S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Guild: Saga

Comment

This clothing is a rob out. They should fix this or many players who pay balens will be lost. Why use balens to synthesize again. I upgrade my armor and get a lvl 1 armor looks what the HELL!!!!! If this is the case I should have both the lvl 1 armor instead. Do Something about this R2..... Developers Admins. Maybe we can pay gold or daru to re synthesize it. and if We want to lvl the armor thats the time we pay balens grrr..

Comment

Working...
      X