Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floating Damage Astral

Hi... 1st of all i am a Mage.

With Enchance Will Destroyer lvl5 = 25% increase damg.

My question is, Is it advisable to use Enchanced Rutlesness Astral lvl3 = 21% expand dmag and what would be the result when Will Destroyer and Floating damge work together?

In Wordlboss ?

In Pvp?

Thank you.

ruthlessness another name is uslessness. It pefroms same function as energine. And is even worse in that.

Comment

You don't understand.

It increases the damage by 20 % 30% whatever is the level....and at the same time, decreases the minimum damage by 20 % or 30 % ..etc.

So... if your matk/patk is arround let's say 14.000, sometimes you may deal 17.000 damage and sometimes you may deal 8000

Comment

Ruthlessness is what Arintal said

yes it is useless but it depends on class

if ur an archer then u should never even dream of touching it
        cause as much as it has a good chance to hit crit it also has an excellent to turn a potential critical attack into a normal attack which will result in NO RAGE

but if ur a mage or a knight who does NOT use will destroyer then this astral is recommended for WB alone

this astral is useless for any and all class in crypts
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Arintal View Post
          ruthlessness another name is uslessness. It pefroms same function as energine. And is even worse in that.

LOL like this reply √

Yup, I have try it before, and it rarely increased my damage, but decreasing minimum many times...
          ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
          -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
          ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
          (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
            cause as much as it has a good chance to hit crit it also has an excellent to turn a potential critical attack into a normal attack which will result in NO RAGE

but if ur a mage or a knight who does NOT use will destroyer then this astral is recommended for WB alone
            I didn't know that ruthlessness can reduce a crit into a non-crit. Am I understanding you correctly?

Why should someone not using WD actually use it? Does it matter? Isn't this astral solely a gambling type?

Could you reiterate what you said again?

Comment

I would beg to differ, ruthlessness itself is a good gamble especially for how many times archers hit

Comment

I tried this with a 35% increase to floating damage against wb, it was fun to see some thunderer hits doing 50k damage. It was worse to see Thunderer doing 23k damage. Over a period of about 16 attacks against wb, it didn't increase OR decrease my overall gold and daru. It stayed at about 600k per wb whether I used it or not. But... Lets say it's close to server reset the day before Arena rewards are due. And you have a few PvP duels left over. The ruthlessness astral can help you jump a few places in the PvP rankings. It is not called ruthlessness for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarenm View Post
                  I would beg to differ, ruthlessness itself is a good gamble especially for how many times archers hit
                  Shouldn't matter how many times you hit, it's still normal variance.

Comment

Working...
                  X