knight and mage have no right @ WB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knight and mage have no right @ WB

@ WB knight and Mage never can get more gold and daru .... knight with attc 14,3k and mage with attc 16,6k not going to win from the archer who has attc only 13,1k ... not even get top 3 rank [ all use 100 % boost and use revive or begin battle and mage has crit until 2,8k ] ..... not even close for damage dealt .... it is fair ???? ...
    So according to R2 knight and mage does not have the right and the opportunity to win and get the more gold and daru, they think knight and mage don't need gold and daru ??? just archer need gold and daru ??? .... before pach all character have equal @ WB .. but now ...
    this is one issue that makes more knight and Mage stop playing ...

Actually, mages can do VERY well... and can give archers a run for their money. Go crit if you can... as it closes the gap a bit.

Knights OTOH, well, you still have PvP. It's possible to do decently at WB but 95% of knights (conservative) will still have a very difficult time.

Comment

Everybody go crit....its obvious they upped crit and nerfed illusion,hmmm what to put in that spot?
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

I don't think the mages going crit has that much benefit like a knights its still a bit of luck to do more dmg. An archer gains loads from crit because that when they can possibly delphic every round with the rage they gain.
        Server 92- King
        Guild: Thundera- Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Panthaz89 View Post
          I don't think the mages going crit has that much benefit like a knights its still a bit of luck to do more dmg. An archer gains loads from crit because that when they can possibly delphic every round with the rage they gain.
          1500+ is decent. Tagging 2K is pretty sweet. WB only.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
            Actually, mages can do VERY well... and can give archers a run for their money. Go crit if you can... as it closes the gap a bit.

Knights OTOH, well, you still have PvP. It's possible to do decently at WB but 95% of knights (conservative) will still have a very difficult time.
            I dont really know why you guys still think knights are better in pvp, the fact why knights are better is not because of the knigh class vs other classes, is that is the only melee class and AS the current troops are **** knight reach melee in 2 turns or 3.
            When new troops released soon the knights will have a hard time again.

So please stop sayiong Knights shine in pvp when its just because of the troops currently used, not the class....

Comment

Originally posted by shirokane View Post
              I dont really know why you guys still think knights are better in pvp, the fact why knights are better is not because of the knigh class vs other classes, is that is the only melee class and AS the current troops are **** knight reach melee in 2 turns or 3.
              When new troops released soon the knights will have a hard time again.

So please stop sayiong Knights shine in pvp when its just because of the troops currently used, not the class....
              I said they have PvP. I never said they dominate or have an advantage. I fully understand we will have issue upon the release of the new troops. I even posted about this a couple times.

Comment

With 16,4 k pattk + crit most of the time i do per run (25k - 30k), how much they get archers?

Comment

Wee I am a knight in World BossClick image for larger version

Name:	world boss.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	288.9 KB
ID:	1664806

Comment

Originally posted by balautoy View Post
                    Wee I am a knight in World Boss[ATTACH=CONFIG]35479[/ATTACH]
                    That's at the start of the WB. What rank were you at the end?

Comment

That screenshot looks like it's from a faily newish server. All the top ten in WB on our server are archers and the damage is up to 6/7 million. I think we got upto level 19 inspiration the other day. There was only one mage in the list and he was only there because he was using 100% buff and using balens to revive.

Comment

What are you talking at the start cant you see its the last bar of the boss life geez...

Comment

Duh why woul I use balens when I have vouchers and does it looks like I am reviving with balens I wait for the cooldown geez...

Comment

Working...
                          X