[Feedback] You can't please everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dervishh View Post
    Boring? I'm sorry, you prefer to have higher level players to bully you? Well i don't judge your BDSM.
    Im lvl 70 I dont really have many higher levels bully me lol. Instead I have lower ranks bully me with dryad but ya I think they should keep it as is. Just revamp the whole honor loss system. It's just too much of an loss and basically makes people not even want to do BG anymore.

To the person stating that it isn't a bug. I still that find really silly though. Same ranks should lose and gain the same amount of honor. The only time you should et more is from a lower rank. As I already stated though the honor loss part needs a revamp. It creates bullying and doesn't remedy anything.

Comment

I am in no hurry to get to level 70... I have plans of getting there in about 6 months and thats not a joke.... I will be vip 9 by then and too over powered for my own good... but it will be interesting to see what the game is like by that time
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
        Im lvl 70 I dont really have many higher levels bully me lol. Instead I have lower ranks bully me with dryad but ya I think they should keep it as is. Just revamp the whole honor loss system. It's just too much of an loss and basically makes people not even want to do BG anymore.

To the person stating that it isn't a bug. I still that find really silly though. Same ranks should lose and gain the same amount of honor. The only time you should et more is from a lower rank. As I already stated though the honor loss part needs a revamp. It creates bullying and doesn't remedy anything.
        Maybe you are right, maybe not.
        Lets see facts: If you have the same gear, for example: +55 arena shop gear. (Lvl 55 players to 59) let the best win. Gear are the same. Improve could not be. Intense fights will come. Also you have cons here, balen-user will be the best ofc! Everyone knows that right?
        (But correct me if i'm wrong ok? Cause I play this game since Dec 2012 only. And this is my first character. I'm level 57 by now, and I don't know everything.)

Honor loss discussion: 100% Agreed.

For me, the thing is: balance. I want balance in this game. This game is great but it need balance. Who understand business know that being clever is good, but being fair, you have success in your hands.
        Last edited by Dervishh; 03-07-2013, 03:17 AM.

"One archie down, another one lays in the ground. Only one knight shall stand, because the other one perished before my hands."

IGN: Alma®
        Guild: One♥Piece
        Class: Mage
        Server: [S83] Fowlsfield Citadel

Comment

I like the new bg alot ... ) i like to anoy people (i care less about honor) .. i just want the new horse at the crusader.
          And from time to time i got with someone from my server .. and then i go kamikaze naked in other players ) and then i hunt them ...
          But i miss the joy to kill players from my own server ... now we just have GB and the impersonal duels with the AI.

When i read about the new patch i think coz will be like one part cross server (who wants) and one part just for this server.

Dunno just give us something better to do .. to interactionate in the own server ... we have now more and more cross server activities ...

Comment

Working...
          X