Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server Transfer, Gm's Please Read And Take This post into consideration.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Transfer, Gm's Please Read And Take This post into consideration.

Guys i started playing this game long time ago now im lvl 51, I am from Europe but i didnt know i was playing on US East, i cant play guild battles and guild trees and sometimes battleground beachose then its 3:00am at my place and thats really late for me, plus i lose tons of experience daily and its really hard to level up without them, my friend is playing 72 Kathermere Plains and he is 47 i really wanna join him so bad but i am lvl 51 no way im going to play this game all over again, GM's please take my please into consideration i beg you.

Im his friend, can you pls reunite us, thx in foward

Comment

There's no option to transfer.

Comment

That would be great.
        Proposal: Server transfer, pays for transfer but able to do it.

That would be awesome for sure. I already thought about it but transfer can't be free to keep the balance between servers.
        I started playing this game without knowing the server time events. I just registered my email/login and started playing. My server time is US and i'm European. I didn't know about that little detail. But now i found my family at this server. But who knows if they had the same problem as me and want to change server now and don't want to start all over? Server transfer is a good idea.

"One archie down, another one lays in the ground. Only one knight shall stand, because the other one perished before my hands."

IGN: Alma®
        Guild: One♥Piece
        Class: Mage
        Server: [S83] Fowlsfield Citadel

Comment

Originally posted by Dervishh View Post
          That would be great.
          Proposal: Server transfer, pays for transfer but able to do it.

That would be awesome for sure. I already thought about it but transfer can't be free to keep the balance between servers.
          I started playing this game without knowing the server time events. I just registered my email/login and started playing. My server time is US and i'm European. I didn't know about that little detail. But now i found my family at this server. But who knows if they had the same problem as me and want to change server now and don't want to start all over? Server transfer is a good idea.
          All sorts of exploits for server transfers. They've stated they'll likely never accommodate this.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
            All sorts of exploits for server transfers. They've stated they'll likely never accommodate this.
            What? Why?

"One archie down, another one lays in the ground. Only one knight shall stand, because the other one perished before my hands."

Comment

Whats to stop me moving my lvl 70 to a new server filled with lvl 20`s? Hows this fair?
              CRCSUX
              Knight
              S50

Comment

Originally posted by captcortez View Post
                Whats to stop me moving my lvl 70 to a new server filled with lvl 20`s? Hows this fair?
                Well, yeah since this game takes time to level up and you can't level up that fast, it's not fair.
                Everything has cons and pros but you are not even being able to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dervishh View Post
                  What? Why?
                  Cortez nailed the first one: Older server to a newer server would be crushing to newer players.
                  Players could collaborate and transfer en masse to a single server to "take it over".
                  Also, you could scout to find a less populated server and transfer there to fare better in certain events.

That's just off the top of my head.

Comment

Originally posted by captcortez View Post

How fun should it be was 70 at only lvl 20 people, non to fight = boring alot.
                    Character - Taggen
                    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                    Class - Archer
                    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

That's why you only allow server xfers to older servers only. You can't xfer to newer servers. That way you won't be with new players. Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                        That's why you only allow server xfers to older servers only. You can't xfer to newer servers. That way you won't be with new players. Simple.
                        Still exploitable.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                          Still exploitable.
                          Explain? All other mmos have server xfers in them. Nothing exploitable ever has came about.

Comment

Explain? All other mmos have server xfers in them. Nothing exploitable ever has came about.
                            All is a stretch. Most don't due to the hassle.

I already posted two reasons.

Comment

Explain? All other mmos have server xfers in them.
                              I have yet to play an mmo that allows transfers between servers, so it's not all other mmos that have this.

Regardless of the reasons why server transfers shouldn't be allowed, it comes down to one very simple explanation- it just isn't possible.

In order to even consider implementing such a feature, the original version would need to add it to their code, then R2 would need to do a complete rewrite of the database, logs, back end, payment coding, vip subscription system- and then they'd need to limit the number of accounts on each IP to one globally, due to the problems that would arise from the whole one account per server thing. That's just not going to happen, sorry.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                              X