what will r2 do if some1s account was hacked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what will r2 do if some1s account was hacked

what will R2 do if a heavy cashed players account ever got hacked. will they ever retrieve that players account ? or just wont bother since they got good amount of loot from the person. ppl send in countless no of tickets, and eventually give up on the **** support staff since they never really give a rats *** about what goes on with their accounts. they only like counting those big bucks and find ways to ruin the game with all the bugs, lags, hackers etc etc etc.

R2 will investigate the report and act accordingly.

There's no need to speculate.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

How was it hacked? If you feel as if your account was hacked, submit a ticket - or have that player (that was hacked) do so.

Most of the time, when pressed, eventually it is found that there was some sort of social engineering going on, such as sharing passwords or gifting accounts. In addition, some players fall for the well advertised "hacks" that are in reality trojans or keyloggers that will forward logging credentials to unscrupulous individuals.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post

Mr moderator i am not speculating any thing. its a personal experience that i have encountered and its possibly 1 of the worst support staff a game can ever have. i use to be a crazy balen spammer cuz i loved this game, only to find out after 6 months of hardcore game play and working my as s off to build my toon some idiot hacks in sells off every thing, and pretty much destroys my toon. i sent in 10 tickets to support, and every time reply came they were looking into the matter, please be patient. 1 of the g ms also checked my account but i never heard a word frm that g m or the support staff there after. eventually i had to give up, and i still repent that i was a fool to spend money on this game.
        Last edited by optimusprime1988; 03-10-2013, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by optimusprime1988 View Post
          Mr moderator i am not speculating any thing. its a personal experience that i have encountered and its possibly 1 of the worst support staff a game can ever have. i use to be a crazy balen spammer cuz i loved this game, only to find out after 6 months of hardcore game play and working my as s off to build my toon some idiot hacks in sells off every thing, and pretty much destroys my toon. i sent in 10 tickets to support, and every time reply came they were looking into the matter, please be patient. 1 of the g ms also checked my account but i never heard a word frm that g m or the support staff there after. eventually i had to give up, and i still repent that i was a fool to spend money on this game.
          But you stated that someone's account was 'hacked'... Do you have details? Can you submit them via ticket as he stated?

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
            How was it hacked? If you feel as if your account was hacked, submit a ticket - or have that player (that was hacked) do so.

Most of the time, when pressed, eventually it is found that there was some sort of social engineering going on, such as sharing passwords or gifting accounts. In addition, some players fall for the well advertised "hacks" that are in reality trojans or keyloggers that will forward logging credentials to unscrupulous individuals.

Good luck.
            i did my friend, and i never share my account with any 1 no matter how busy i use to be in real life. its not the first game i have played and probably wont be the last. but the kind of attitude these guys work with wont be long before most of the players start quitting wartune.

Comment

i did my friend, and i never share my account with any 1 no matter how busy i use to be in real life. its not the first game i have played and probably wont be the last. but the kind of attitude these guys work with wont be long before most of the players start quitting wartune.
              You never know. They do taking this sort of thing seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                But you stated that someone's account was 'hacked'... Do you have details? Can you submit them via ticket as he stated?
                yes i have sent in like 10 tickets along with screen shots. AND guess what the only reply u get is yes we are looking into this matter, PLEASE BE PATIENT. their investigation takes a couple of years i guess before they finally come to a conclusion.

Comment

What is your ticket number?
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

In this situation i must disagree wth you. I Have Made numerous tickets that invoved many different situations and many different circumstances and even if the 2 tickets were completely unrelated i will still get the same DAMN message about how patient they ask me to be and thank for my patients, AGREED that there staff or support system is 100% worthless and do not care for player happiness as far as player pocket.

Comment

What is your ticket number?
                      134973, 136691, 137397, 136691, 128549, 125097. lol i have spoken to 4 mods all have forwarded my case to higher authorities and all have pretty much copy pasted the same reply. but 1 more woudnt hurt i guess.

Comment

134973, 136691, 137397, 136691, 128549, 125097. lol i have spoken to 4 mods all have forwarded my case to higher authorities and all have pretty much copy pasted the same reply. but 1 more woudnt hurt i guess.
                        Agreed i also posted Right before you on the first page with similar agreement

Comment

game mods are very helpful and i do appreciate the efforts u guys put in to try ur best to help us out. and i woudnt have even by tched about this here if i dint spend a single penny on this game since i had nothing to loose. but a simple yes or no from support of fixing 1s account will make life a lot easier.

Comment

game mods are very helpful and i do appreciate the efforts u guys put in to try ur best to help us out. and i woudnt have even by tched about this here if i dint spend a single penny on this game since i had nothing to loose. but a simple yes or no from support of fixing 1s account will make life a lot easier.
                            Much better.

Comment

Working...
                            X