The Problem Of Rage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Problem Of Rage

I have no idea how this thing called Rage works.
    What determines what it is in a battle. There seems to be no consistency to how great or little it is.
    Does anyone here understand this thing?????

rage is the thing needed to activate a higher lvl skill. Certain passive and active skills affect how much rage u get per turn. For example the mage skill thunderbolt normally gives 6 rage points per atk, but mages have a passive skill that gives an extra 2 rages per atk, so whenever u use thunderbolt, u get 8 rage points. When a mage does a regular atk, he gets 2 rage points, but with the passivle skill, hell get 4 rage points.

Comment

Rage is required for using skills. Similar to mana in other games.

Comment

I understand that, but what I don't understand is, when you begin a skirmish, you never know what your little "rage bubble" will be at. It seems to be so abitrary from one encounter to the next.
        In the Arena, for instance, it always seems to be near zero. Some encounters will begin with almost full rage in a campaign. I don[t understand the game logic here.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyerwinn View Post
          I understand that, but what I don't understand is, when you begin a skirmish, you never know what your little "rage bubble" will be at. It seems to be so abitrary from one encounter to the next.
          In the Arena, for instance, it always seems to be near zero. Some encounters will begin with almost full rage in a campaign. I don[t understand the game logic here.
          When ur in campaign, the rage u had left from the last fight carries over to the next fight, so if u ended 1 fight with 80 rage, u will start the next fight with 80rage.

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
            When ur in campaign, the rage u had left from the last fight carries over to the next fight, so if u ended 1 fight with 80 rage, u will start the next fight with 80rage.
            While on the other hand, each arena duel you do counts as a "new dungeon" so you reset back to 0 (or whatever your starting rage is).
            Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Ahhh, I see. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X