This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help us free up some bag space....

I understand that by limiting players bag space it generates money for your company, because to open up more bag space requires balens. BUT you have got to make Bounty Scrolls stackable. You can't put an item in the shop that gives you 5 bounty scrolls and seeds, and then allow us to buy 4 at a time and expect us to have extra bag space left over.

TLDR: Please make Bounty Scrolls stackable!

While your at it make the VIP wheel less rigged. Out of the last eight, 8 spin vip wheels, I can tell you exactly by looking at the wheel what I am getting. It is quite a joke! If you actually gave
    someone something just once I might think that maybe JUST maybe it wasnt as rigged. My consensus on this matter is based primarily on the fact that me and 4 buddies roll out 8 spin VIP
    wheels and none of us ever get anything, and I can go as far as to say that we all can determine exactly what we are getting every time. 20k Gold 20k Daru is almost always the first two things i recieve, not necessarily in that order, but i would go as far as to say that every single time it has been exactly that result.

TLDR: Fix the VIP wheel!
    Last edited by Vladimal; 03-11-2013, 07:32 PM.

1) Bounty Scrolls stackable is in the pipeline.
    2) VIP wheel is fine as it is.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

1) that is awesome news!

2) if you think the vip wheel is fine just give us some garbage in exchange for vip tokens because it is a wheel of chance, and there is nothing chance about the vip wheel. Option 2 get rid of the pretend wheel of chance and dont give me anything because you insult my intelligence by giving me the exact same **** everytime while pretending to have a game of chance within the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Vladimal View Post
        1) that is awesome news!

2) if you think the vip wheel is fine just give us some garbage in exchange for vip tokens because it is a wheel of chance, and there is nothing chance about the vip wheel. Option 2 get rid of the pretend wheel of chance and dont give me anything because you insult my intelligence by giving me the exact same **** everytime while pretending to have a game of chance within the game.
        I'm going to refer you to an existing thread on VIP wheel. Please visit it and take your discussion there.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Here:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....aid-many-times.

VIP wheel has been discussed to death; it does not need a new thread every 2 days to discuss it.
          Please take your discussion there.

As there aren't any more things that could be added on to this thread (Bounty scrolls issue has been addressed), I'm closing this.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
          X