World Boss - Ranking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss - Ranking

I would like to make a suggestion about the world boss ranking list. Normally we always see the same players in top 10. I would like a list related to where I'm at as far as place.
    If you were in 45th place, your list would look like this.

45. (Your place)

I guess it makes it more interesting and fun to see who you are competing with as far as place goes. Let me know your opinion and suggestions. Thanks

do you not get the message box at the end of the fight that tells you where you finished overall, and how much gold and daru you earnt ?

its a pop up box and yeah it is hard to see for some people cos the moment they click on it, it disappears
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Yeah I do, I almost laughed when I read your post. I couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic or not. It's fun competing for a higher placer and watching everyone go back and forth. Gives you more to look forward to instead of just watching the top 10 all the time. Maybe have a serperate list showing the top 5, so those guys are still being recognized. (Let's be honest, it does feel good seeing your name up there.) When your not competing to be in the top 10 though, (and most people don't do it all the time because of spending balens for 100% and reviving), it gets kind of boring and you have no idea where your at until the very end so I feel like you lose the competive aspect of it. Anymore suggestions or opinions?
      Last edited by Wesleyf7; 03-12-2013, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X