HoF Player leaves game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HoF Player leaves game

So yes I am a casher, probably med to heavy one; In the HoF and did enjoy the game. Reasons for leaving game:
    1) Pay to Consume WAS initially running simultaneously with Pay to Recharge
    Last minute cancellation citing "bugged", If r2/ r7 or is it r2d2 had ANY credibility at all with the players it would have been believable. Unfortunately credibility translated to dishonesty along the way
    2) I've yet to see any Mod or G.M. respond to any questions regarding this issue
    To be honest the only positive actions I have observed from G.M.'s or Mods are..(hold on I'm thinking....still thinking....hmm)
    To be honest the only actions (not words) I have observed from G.M.'s or Mods are to delete post or ban from forum
    The credibility of the game is primary reason I'm quitting. I work hard for my $ and don't mind spending it on games that I enjoy. I do mind spending it on a game that has routinely deceived players and I no longer enjoy.
    I don't regret any of the $ I've spent to date but I do regret leaving a few good friends that I've met along the way.

that's horrible man, I feel for you. I hope you find happiness in the next game you play.

Comment

Yeah I can imagine the GMs came up with events and somehow both cash events slipped through without realising, then someone last minute saw it. They noticed it would give us two sets of rewards for doing one thing if we topped up. So of course, cancel one event, why get $500 when they can get $300 now and $500 later?

Also, what are the odds of R2 being aware of a bug where no one was able to report missing their recharge packs?

Comment

Yea, it's better if everyone just quits. This game's too expensive and there are far better and cheaper ones out there.

Comment

old player goes new whales comes

Comment

Working...
          X