Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Please increase the Stack of Runes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Please increase the Stack of Runes

    Hello,

    i would like to ask if you could think about the possibility of increasing the possible stack of runes on one slot from 20 to 100 or 999 like the Insignias.
    That you can only take 20 max with you into fight is okay. but im using the runes only on weekend when i make my fights and my inventory is full of them because it only stacks für 20steacks each slot.
    please increase this ammount. it would help alot.

    thank you

  • #2
    Why do you need to hoard so many of them?
    They come easy (duel draw countdown and catacombs).
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

    Comment


    • #3
      thats the problem they come easy you get more then you can use well more then you need to use anyways and its a waste to sell lvl5 runes.

      Comment


      • #4
        Two words: 'Rune Words'.

        Comment


        • #5
          condor in the future updates there is something called "Divine Rune system" and over there u can use the lower lvl runes to make higher lvl ones but it takes plenty of runes so the people who saw the future update must be saving it for that

          (its not in patch 1.5 i think its in patch 1.6 but i could be wrong)
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

          I am a 100% Noob

          I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

          Become a friend and be kind

          hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties


          MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

          I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

          Comment


          • #6
            e
            Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
            condor in the future updates there is something called "Divine Rune system" and over there u can use the lower lvl runes to make higher lvl ones but it takes plenty of runes so the people who saw the future update must be saving it for that

            (its not in patch 1.5 i think its in patch 1.6 but i could be wrong)
            Just because it's in the chinese version does not mean it'll be in our version

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
              e

              Just because it's in the chinese version does not mean it'll be in our version
              it will come here

              it's a patch update
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

              I am a 100% Noob

              I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

              Become a friend and be kind

              hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties


              MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

              I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

              Comment


              • #8
                Oh? Where is this patch 1.6 information that R2 has posted?

                Comment


                • #9
                  ... and be careful with enforcing a 1.6 "guarantee". IMHO, it seems mods will let a passing reference to another patch slide - but insisting and being adamant about it will secure you a warning.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                    ... and be careful with enforcing a 1.6 "guarantee". IMHO, it seems mods will let a passing reference to another patch slide - but insisting and being adamant about it will secure you a warning.
                    yea thats why i am not gonna say anything about it
                    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

                    I am a 100% Noob

                    I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

                    Become a friend and be kind

                    hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties


                    MY GUIDES:
                    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

                    I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X