• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lv 55 pvp set + lv 50 epic legendary set

i think if we have 3 part of pvp set head + chest + nec we will have
    effect of hp and 30 rage in start we will lose 2k ignor def but i think
    if we got legend lv 50 weapon we will get more damage higher than
    that 2k effect

No the damage will not be higher as the 2k ignore is huge... it gives u about 3k more damage in your 10 rage skill..... but it is a good method to try... the only downfall is that you will loose damage.

Comment

It's all or nothing, the complete 50 sets +10 rage bonus helps it do more damage by using more skills.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
        It's all or nothing, the complete 50 sets +10 rage bonus helps it do more damage by using more skills.
        +1, all or nothing.. the main thing about PvP is its PDEF ignore which is very big... and the main thing about PvE is the +10 rage per attack.... so it is all or nothing indeed

Comment

For PvE fights 3 Piece PvP + 1 PvE Weapon you'll have higher damage output.

For PvP fights you'll have more damage output with full PvP.

55 PvP Set with 60 Legend PvE weapon the damage is almost the same in PvP but it's slightly lower and you will notice a larger difference as an archer with crits if you're an archer from the less damage.

From tests I've done the Armor negation doesn't affect pve fights from the pvp armor.
          Last edited by Daehawk; 03-20-2013, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Many go with the L60 weapon and L55 'rest' for WB - in case they haven't fully synthed their full 60 yet. Something to shoot for.

Comment

Working...
            X