All Powerful Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Powerful Arena

Hello developers and GM's... I have an idea for the up and coming release of the official baddest (and by that I mean really good) online browser based game of the Year! Now that I've done my kissing up, lol and hopefully have grabbed your attention it is down to business.

I played Wartune on the other website and what I have noticed is that the arena battles the multi player one was very disadvantageous for the most part. One being the level arrangement ..there is none! You have high level players goingup against lower level players and that's just no fun. Quite boring for both sides. You should make it so that you are within the same level like no more than 2 levels higher. The reason for this is so that everyone has a chance to get good and compete for insignias. As it is now the strong players with more time on their hands pick top 3 players on the server and win every time. Which brings me to my last point.

Arena times. Come on really...only one set time for arena which is at 3pm central standard time for me. I personally cannot play arena during work days. I'm at work how can I? LOL. And sometimes I miss it even still on the days I'm off work because of this thing called life haha. I know I am not the only one with this problem. You have ppl that play this game in other countries and the time it comes on is like three A.M. yea exactly. Then you have people that can show up for these things everyday without a problem and that puts people like myself at a huge disadvantage. My remedy for this is simple, make more Arena times. Like you do for the Big Boss battles. Now in order to negate people from taking advantage of the added Arena times make it so that you can only enter the Arena once per day. I know this is plausible just try it or make this thread a sticky and see what others feel about it. The people should respond to this for sure.

Thanks for reading and see you all in the game.

Originally posted by zubach View Post
    I played Wartune on the other website and what I have noticed is that the arena battles the multi player one was very disadvantageous for the most part. One being the level arrangement ..there is none! You have high level players goingup against lower level players and that's just no fun. Quite boring for both sides. You should make it so that you are within the same level like no more than 2 levels higher. The reason for this is so that everyone has a chance to get good and compete for insignias. As it is now the strong players with more time on their hands pick top 3 players on the server and win every time. Which brings me to my last point.
    Levels dont even matter, I'd rather have it match people with equal battlerating, the way it is now is just ridiculous.

Also if the times dont fit you schedule just go to another server with a more fitting server time-

Comment

not realy so bad..

i tht it did match your levels 10-19, 20-29 & 30+ unless u have a high level in your team,

it would be more interesting if you were auto paired up with team mates instead of prearranged teams, more challenging & fun since you wont know your team until to hit the battle field and would have to work together to win

Comment

Working...
      X