WB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WB

Penso che in tutti i server il "WB" sia dominato dagli arcieri, perchè non avvantaggiamo anche i "knight" e i "mage"?
    Non saprei come, ma qualcosa si potrÃ* fare credo!
    Grazie e alla prossima!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that all servers the 'WB' is dominated by the archers, why not take advantage also the 'knight' and 'mage'?
    I don't know how, but something can be done i think!
    Thanks and the next!

Well archers have more crits more crits=dmg
    -_-
    The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

It's a known aspect of the game. In order to change this, what would you propose?

Comment

Originally posted by saxx77 View Post
        Penso che in tutti i server il "WB" sia dominato dagli arcieri, perchè non avvantaggiamo anche i "knight" e i "mage"?
        Non saprei come, ma qualcosa si potrÃ* fare credo!
        Grazie e alla prossima!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that all servers the 'WB' is dominated by the archers, why not take advantage also the 'knight' and 'mage'?
        I don't know how, but something can be done i think!
        Thanks and the next!
        Hmm maybe if you pay good money u can get top ten
        The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

The solution is easy. It is well known that archers get this unfair advantage in wb. I would base the amount suggested below on one's level for knight or mage in the catacomb. Let every 25 levels they complete give them say, 150k for those between lvl 40 to 44 250k for 45 to 50, 350k for lvl 50 -54 and 450k for lvl 55-60 daru as a reward. So, if you can reach lvl 100 you get as a knight or mage the accumulated amount. It appears based on my chats with archers of my level that they get more than that a day doing 3 world bosses. This would help even the playing field a little so we can get our troops up as easily as they do. As it is, I have been farming daru for a month now and have 21mil saved. I farm constantly btw, and by that I mean probably 4 to 5 hours a day.
          Last edited by Unified_Serenity; 03-27-2013, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X