No announcement yet.

Battle Ground - Honor bugged?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't checked this thred in a while and i see some don't agree with what i said, so i'll make it simple...You can get rods from guild blessing and BG chests, it's not that hard...and you don't need to run catacombs with crypt keys daily to get gems...sigh

My 50 legendary set was full socketed (sockets came from guild blessing) with all lvl5 gems (HP, PATK, MDEF, PDEF)...don't be a pesimist saying you can never get it done. As for getting the titan set to legendary just find a team and do some key runs, also buy leg stones from guild shop and do daily GoD NM. It won't take you 3 months...will take around 1.5-2 months at most.

For those that don't believe me it's their choice, but like i said it can be done, free players can win honor in BGs even with legendary sets.

Comment

honor loss and gains depend on the amount of honor you have compared to the guy your fighting.
      strength/level isnt the deciding factor.

when you hit crusader, you can start to loose honor. -10 honor if the person your facing has more honor, -200/-400 if the person your facing has less honor.

unfortunatly there is no easy way to tell if someone has more/less honor than you. other than to fight them.

if your beaing beaten by people with more BR and less honor. maybe you should think about holding back on leveling up and work on gems/astrals/refines leg gear etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Skribz View Post
        honor loss and gains depend on the amount of honor you have compared to the guy your fighting.
        strength/level isnt the deciding factor.

when you hit crusader, you can start to loose honor. -10 honor if the person your facing has more honor, -200/-400 if the person your facing has less honor.

unfortunatly there is no easy way to tell if someone has more/less honor than you. other than to fight them.

if your beaing beaten by people with more BR and less honor. maybe you should think about holding back on leveling up and work on gems/astrals/refines leg gear etc etc.
        Ditto, this is the stuff you get for honor farming...
        Character Name: Piman
        Server: Kabam S15
        Class: Mage
        Level: 55 Finally
        Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Comment

50 set on my non VIP knight has taken me over 3 months. Takes 2 weeks to save up 25 keys. My archer made Lord Divine in the 60-69 BG through time and and buying patt scrolls daily in crypt shop. You can talent level over 100 at 69 so if your really serious about Lord Divine just go to 60s and wait til you can farm people in the 60-69 BG. At Imperial Commander its not hard to get 2500 honor per BG.

Comment

What I've noticed recently which really bugs me..
            For the record, I am Imperial Commander.. now how the F*** does this work out to be appropriate?

I kill High Commander or below, I gain +91 honor.
            I kill Lord Divine, I gain +200 honor.
            I kll Imperial Commander of lesser honor than me, I get +20 Honor (I can't even remember if this was with double honor scroll or not either)

Comment

actually the +20 is typo in-game

What happens is you get an extra +20 for killing someone grim reaper, but it not show you normal gain as well

So you're getting +91 and +20
              Blizzarea
              S147
              Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

I believe you're referring to the +2 honor gained for killing someone on a streak?

Because I see no +91, don't believe I gained +91 either, all I saw is +20 honor gained for the kill.

Comment

First you get X honour from the normal kill, that depends on honour rank.
                  then you get 10 or 20 depending on how high the streak is for whoever you killed.

Comment

Okay, and if this wasn't on a streak? Explain how I got +20 honor? They weren't on a streak, may have been second or third fight for me O_o Was a long drawn out match, after I saw the +20, decided definitely not worth the time spent.

Pretty sure it was just the honor gained for killing another imperial commander >.>

Comment

Working...
                    X