Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what happens when a guild disbands and we have a war with them, do we get stuff still

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what happens when a guild disbands and we have a war with them, do we get stuff still

the guild we were fighting disbanded and we won by default, do we still get the sigs and honor?

IIRC, no.

Comment

why not we are there for the war, why if they quit we get nothing

Comment

There's a saying in the US: "It is what it is."

Comment

well that sucks, just stupid if u ask me, we win by default we should get, and if u are a mod, maybe should not use that saying here, makes u sound a bit um strange

Comment

also there are allot of people that are in that battle that should get, so to use that saying is stupid and mean

Comment

Originally posted by ysolar View Post
              well that sucks, just stupid if u ask me, we win by default we should get, and if u are a mod, maybe should not use that saying here, makes u sound a bit um strange
              I'm not.

Seriously though, how does it make me sound strange? "It is what it is," means the answer is known and has been forcibly accepted. The current result of a default upon matchup has always been that way - unless it has changed for 1.5. If you don't like it, make a suggestion.

Comment

thats why i came here to ask, but they really need to change that, i mean people come on for the battle and they get screwed

Comment

Working...
                X