Fix BG or change it back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix BG or change it back

This is just WoW BG revisited and it was dumb then and dumb now - having levels 30-39/40-49 etc grouped together. Basing it on level is sofa king, as there is such a HUGE disparity in BR that lowbies rarely can get kills in and its more a frustration then fun.......and this IS a game which IS supposed to be fun.

Break down into groups within 5 levels or based on BR....something...anything is better than what its become. At least a fighting chance rather than facing a firing squad lol

I agree with this, BG has become pointless and a waste of time. I dont even bother with my BG quests anymore.

Comment

Yeah, because the previous BG where all the 40-49s were gangraped by 60+ was SO much more fun for everyone!!

=_= It's fine as it is, it's loads better than it was. It's not going to change. Toughen up if you can't get any kills in, or learn to use your Dryads blessing. But if you don't think it's fun: don't play. This IS a game after all, and you DO play out of your own free will.

Comment

The old BG was 30-39

40-80

Was not so fun to be killed wen man become 40 at one some hade 30 lvl higre that another one :P

Its more fair now is all is 9 or 10 lvl higre or lesser, but is alot more people use 50 or 60 PVE set legendary so them get a nice buff.

PVP set relly must wortless set in this game.

PVE set should be a PVP set

and the PVP set should be a PVE set. Them just classfide them totaly wrong.
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

to be fair, it was easier to get kills the old way, dependant what server you were on, for newer servers, we didnt have the high level issue you were talking about, but ever since the cross server, newer servers dont stand a chance against those who have been building there characters ALOT longer.
          I was just agreeing with the OP, but as i already stated, i no longer do BG, so ive solved my own problem, its a shame i feel forced to leave a part of the game out, but thats just the way it is now.
          Top 20 on my own server, but cant get a single kill in bg, generally says something is a bit wrong.
          My personally oppinion is that BG should be on br ranges, not level ranges, lets face it, lvl doesnt mean anything, ive seen level 50's with 23k br whereas i had about 28/29k before i turned 50.

Comment

Originally posted by supermogey View Post
            to be fair, it was easier to get kills the old way, dependant what server you were on, for newer servers, we didnt have the high level issue you were talking about, but ever since the cross server, newer servers dont stand a chance against those who have been building there characters ALOT longer.
            I was just agreeing with the OP, but as i already stated, i no longer do BG, so ive solved my own problem, its a shame i feel forced to leave a part of the game out, but thats just the way it is now.
            Top 20 on my own server, but cant get a single kill in bg, generally says something is a bit wrong.
            My personally oppinion is that BG should be on br ranges, not level ranges, lets face it, lvl doesnt mean anything, ive seen level 50's with 23k br whereas i had about 28/29k before i turned 50.
            Your server didn't - but the older servers did. All high level players had to do was to battle a few times and when low, seek out very low level players to recharge. This way, unless super OP, you can't string long chained kill streaks.

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
              The old BG was 30-39

40-80

Was not so fun to be killed wen man become 40 at one some hade 30 lvl higre that another one :P

Its more fair now is all is 9 or 10 lvl higre or lesser, but is alot more people use 50 or 60 PVE set legendary so them get a nice buff.

PVP set relly must wortless set in this game.

PVE set should be a PVP set

and the PVP set should be a PVE set. Them just classfide them totaly wrong.
              Ok. PvP Is literally Player vs Player. You use them to defeat other players becuase those are the most useful ones *besides legendary sets* PvE is the envoriment.
              Game: Wartune
              Server: 2 Edena Village
              Class: Mage
              Name: Mary Magdalene
              Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
              Flying with the fishes,
              Or maybe in the Ocean,
              swimming with the pigeons,
              See my world is Different.

Comment