Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which level 50 troops should a Knight use?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which level 50 troops should a Knight use?

As the title says, which level 50 troops should a knight use and why?

IMO templars.
    Why? Simple. Warlock does not have the heal angels do.. 2 more sucky factors: the skill of warlock sucks imo.. and the hp is lower. Warlocks could be better against mages with their mdef.. but dont know how high lvl that would be.. early on they wont have enough hp to take enough aoes.

Comment

I use warlocks now and they seem to do better in pvp for knights specifically mainly due to their ai helping to clear the other troops out faster. templars will be better for wb thats for sure.
      Server 92- King
      Guild: Thundera- Assistant

Comment

cool. . .then i go for templars )

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
          IMO templars.
          Why? Simple. Warlock does not have the heal angels do.. 2 more sucky factors: the skill of warlock sucks imo.. and the hp is lower. Warlocks could be better against mages with their mdef.. but dont know how high lvl that would be.. early on they wont have enough hp to take enough aoes.
          Disagree the Warlocks have a multi attack skill which i think is great to Help lower the enemies Troops SPECIALLY AS A MAGE
          fire storm + warlock multi i mean hell u already killed there troops but personal oppion

Comment

They're still fodder. Templars.

Comment

Originally posted by Panthaz89 View Post
              I use warlocks now and they seem to do better in pvp for knights specifically mainly due to their ai helping to clear the other troops out faster. templars will be better for wb thats for sure.
              Now i know why you say others spend 20x of you when they killed you. lol

Comment

thats because you have spent 20x what I spent you are vip lvl 9 which means you have definitely spent 20x more than me -.- wth is a templar going to do in pvp? oh yeah die at least with warlocks they could clear the troops right after a whirlwind possibly with a double aoe and take out a low hp templar already seen it happen a few times and they hit the players too..although that dmg is minimal like a templar attacking just about anyone...locks also have higher magic def to take on mages using m def enlightment to raise our own.
                Last edited by Panthaz89; 04-02-2013, 04:30 AM.
                Server 92- King

Comment

I just love how you QQ when you die in GA.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                    I just love how you QQ when you die in GA.
                    that wasn't whining at all because your the one that was bragging in ga and i just said yeah it only took 20x what i spent which is true. This is off topic anyway so how does a templar help over a warlock in pvp besides hp which is very small difference between the 2? locks can actually take 3 aoes from mages too in some cases 4 which means they aren't getting wiped out before they can do anything.
                    Server 92- King

Comment

20x now that's some cool story just because someone is better than you lol. Anyway templar over warlock for knights ftw in all ways nuff said.

Comment

i think warlock is better coz knight battle formation is in front so warlock can aoe your enemy and warlock can enlight mdef
                        IGN: Yummy from S106

Comment

is it comfirm warlock suck for wb?

Comment

So to confirm, warlock for pvp, templar for world boss?

And would it be better to have either one then having angels?

Comment

doesnt matter what bt knight suck after these new troops i am lvl 56 knight with 40k br bt still hard to clear the templer using warlock lvl 42 bt in the end knight suck for sure

Comment

Working...
                              X