give us knight a chance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• give us knight a chance

Need more protection against magic like fire protection or protection against elements like wind, fire, lighting

We're supposed to go down to mages though.

Comment

Originally posted by R27194873 View Post
      Need more protection against magic like fire protection or protection against elements like wind, fire, lighting

??? A Knight is supposed to be the ultimate he-man! The hulk, if you will. That means he/she is purely physical. I think the initial stats for the Knight are as they should be (and, yes I play one). It's up to the Knight (you) to find ways to counter these draw-backs. If you pay attention, mages are like the soft insides of a candy to a knight - once you get by his hefty troops, that is! In fact, I smile once I see a mage's troops disappear in anticipation of the 'kill!'

And Archers aren't very good at defending themselves either. Their damage is what keeps them alive.

So, while we knights have our problems, I think there's more than enough ways in the game to get around, or solve them.

Comment

Knight has no problem, the build you use is wrong. I wish my character is a Knight. Get Mdef Gems - problem solve!

Comment

Working...
        X