No announcement yet.

People complaining about "stealing" ancient seeds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kastergir your statement makes no sense. If that is the way you feel, then plant nothing and you get nothing. A total loss for you. It doesn't take much calculating the numbers to see, if everyone shares all come out ahead. If you want no one to take then delete all your friends and energize your tree all by your lonesome.

Comment

I adopted the "dont take my crops" attitude after I stopped taking from others. All up to mid 40 lvls, I thought like you and simply took of whomever. Only when a few friends told me they dont like it, and I understood why, I stopped taking...from anyone. I weed, I get rid of bugs, I dont take. And amazingly enough, I have a LOT of friends who are exactly the same. My friends tell me when my farm is ready, but dont take off it. Only when I tellem like "im doing this or that, cant stop now, have at it", they will harvest for their own good.

@the Game of Thrones person (sorry, wont call you by her name...):

I m afraid you totally misunderstand/dont comprehend what I wrote. Read what I wrote above in this post. I simply told you what your statement about only planting when you KNOW you can be there to harvest really means.
      Last edited by Kastergir; 04-09-2013, 11:40 AM.

Comment

you know what, not one friend has ever gotten mad at taking crops. Not one real game friend whom I play with. If one like you were to ask me not to, and leave mine alone then I would say fine. What I experience though is ppl love my gold and kyanite, and now my ancient seed. I am also noticing a lot of superior gold crops not getting picked on friends farms. Why is that? It's obvious, because 99.9% are trying to max their chances at getting ancient seeds crops.

Again, make friends with ppl who promise to never take your crops and do all the favors on your farm. Then see what the real results are. I guarantee you that sharing crops yields higher results in the long run, and frankly those non cash guildies really need this... have at it and good luck getting mine. If you do, great, if you don't, then better luck next time.

Comment

I applaud your willingness to live by the standard you set for yourself. You don't take and ask others not to take from you, so you are not a hypocrite. That being said, I view this as the same as asking a friend to help me move and in exchange I make them dinner. We add friends so they will energize and weed. In return, they get a few crops. It is an exchange.

Comment

A friend once told me.

"Rather you then somebody I don't know"
            This is something I find to be pretty true, rather then not touching a friend crops, it's better to take them instead of a random nobody taking them.
            I tell my guildies to steal my crops if i'm unable to take them. Rather them than somebody else.
            S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
            Mage: Existence (G.M)
            BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

corps stealingi IF we are away for long not online . and left our crops. its FINE.
              BUT some people just sitting in your farm and see you ancinet seed to be harvest. its ridicilous.
              I exprience it. 1 sec my corps done he/she steal it. when i harvest it. without permission. its that a right attitude?

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
                A friend once told me.

"Rather you then somebody I don't know"
                This is something I find to be pretty true, rather then not touching a friend crops, it's better to take them instead of a random nobody taking them.
                I tell my guildies to steal my crops if i'm unable to take them. Rather them than somebody else.
                I agree, and the point is with this special crop, there is not waiting. Ppl are sitting there and even if you are clicking as soon as they appear they are diminished down to 10 harvest. This event just means you have to get the crops as you can, and try to harvest them fast. I'd much rather my guildies get them than a random "friend"

Comment

You can easily stop people harvesting your crops. REMOVE them from your friends list, then they have no access to your farm.

But then of course by doing that you can't energize their tree's to gain gold, weed and kill insects to level up your farm or even "shock horror", harvest from their farms.

Can't have it both way's, so the choice is yours in the end.

Share or don't share

Comment

What a funny thread

It's part of the game folks, and if you lose a few crops you'll survive.

If I'm late to harvest I lose, If you're late to harvest, you lose.
                    Laomi
                    S1
                    VictisHNR

Comment

baka i delete everyone that steals my crops i have 6 pages of friends 30 always will energize my tree so im not worried there. im the one that weed my crops ect and then you think you have the right to steal them?if i see someone steal my crops i open log and see if they energized my tree if not...get off my list+i plunder you till i gain the gold back
                      IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
                        baka i delete everyone that steals my crops
                        I noticed and it made me giggle
                        Blizzarea
                        S147
                        Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

if in game we already scrooge, i wonder how scrooge we are in real life

Comment

I deleted a friend the other day for stealing my gold seeds while WB was on, not because I particularly care about my seeds, but anyone stoopid enough to be stealing gold from farms while WB is running is scarily stoopid
                            Blizzarea
                            S147
                            Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by donatkentang View Post
                              if in game we already scrooge, i wonder how scrooge we are in real life
                              lol you would be shocked in rl if i dont give you money or offer you some(i do a bit if i have left over il have more next day so better give someone that need it)....go after it and you draw back a shoulder
                              IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

what i find annoying/disturbing is people "camping" on my farm, waiting for my crops to pop up. ya think they do that to their own? do they have a list with times for when crops are coming due? someone like that needs to go outside and play in traffic or something...

Comment

Working...
                                X