Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am i only one who cant acces Wartune ! DNS problems 13/4/2013 Temple of Iba S1.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am i only one who cant acces Wartune ! DNS problems 13/4/2013 Temple of Iba S1.

Ok i can see no other threads about people cant log in, what should i do i tried everything the Wartune told me and internet support, still now loading page, white blank with same writing all time.

Yea im stuck again. Seriously, R2 fix the damn thing already. This is getting ridiculous now.

Comment

Just right now, you just got yourself a companion... And my ancient plants will ripe after 30 minutes.... -_-
      If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
      -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Yeah looks like the same problem as earlier... DNS issue again -.-

Comment

Phef, I need get my 3 GOD NM RUNS today with a Arranged party since yesterday... can't see R2 will compensate me with that, I know they are trying realy hard but still man, can you like fix it the frist time instead of having it later on, aslo my golds seeds bloomed already, need plant ancients over night. So Gonna miss BG, Ragnoch, and 3 GOD NM runs non key yet, is on monday wish not dns that time. So yeah ^^ MY 1h Of countinous typing and finding members for the runs all down my a.ss.... Realy Dissapointed.

Comment

Same here...refreshed during Spire (as always coz of the lag) and can't get back on...attempt lost I think... boohoo R2! Fox it please!!!
            I'm cute and I like pie.. that's why..

Eternity s82 forever

Comment

LMAO, exactly same thing happened to me cutiepie, got stuck in spire loading so i refreshed, and now i'm getting "server not found", on both ff and ie, i thought they fixed that server thingy ><

Comment

OMG,,,,,,,,

cant log in again,,,, *cries balens*

I Don't give a damn about what other people do, they enjoy their life and SO DO I
                Don't you complain about something you don't have only because others have it !!!
                IF u want to CRITIZE other peoples, then you HAVE TO ACCEPT when other peoples critized yourself
                IF NOT, STOP COMPLAINING ARROUND AND SHUT THE HELL UP
                Please, enjoy your life before you are DEAD, because we live only ONCE !!!

ZeraTul - S13

Comment

I tried everything...cleared cache and cookies, rebooted my pc, swore a lot but nothing helps..boohoo Cutiepie not happy....
                  I'm cute and I like pie.. that's why..

Eternity s82 forever

Comment

lmfao same got stuck in altar of embodiment went to refresh bam cant get back in wth is really going on wartune and now gonna miss wb again
                    Last edited by R22383272; 04-13-2013, 05:03 PM.

Comment

you need to fire the host company

Comment

This is getting so ridiculous now .

Comment

I can`t log in either. I just get this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Can`t log ingame.png
Views:	1
Size:	113.1 KB
ID:	1666635

I`m a player in S176 Stormhatch. Character name: Overlord.

Comment

Omg what the... . Really ?

Comment

I hope they are not getting hacked.

Comment

Working...
                              X