Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the WorldBoss Archer Show! Don't spill your drinks, hold onto your nuts!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Why_Me View Post
    As an archer I honestly have to say the real show is all the QQ via guild chat, current chat during wb and yes, the forums. Because when I get aggravated in BG or Arena abt those rage stealing punks hiding behind a shield...I just breathe and remember the WB QQs.....it all evens out somewhere.
    LOL I laugh at 'rage stealing punks hiding behind a shield' couldn't have put it in better words
    but you forgot about reflect, US that ignores troops..... and EDD which does more dmg than any other crit archer skills :P

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
      ^thats about right. pretty disgusting to see mages want it all. heal, aoe, dps and what else. now they expect to be on par with archer in wb without making any sacrifice (by going crit build). There IS a reason why everyone plays mage in new servers. why not all play archer then? if they are doing so good in wb? lol. smh.

Well said. Mages want it all lmao they already own in pvp and now want wb too . What a greedy a55

Comment

I think most of the idiots saying the crit build making you top ten in wb is stupid that won't get you anywhere near the top ten regularly as a knight on my server they must be a relatively new server or ghost towns if knights are making the top 10 regularly now Note: look at the percentages of gagas pic the percentages are low rather then bobby's where the percentages are stupid high.
        LOL I laugh at 'rage stealing punks hiding behind a shield' couldn't have put it in better words
        but you forgot about reflect, US that ignores troops..... and EDD which does more dmg than any other crit archer skills :P
        thats the dumbest thing I ever heard reflect is complete garbage later on 55+ ultimate slasher doesn't ignore troops it goes for the lowest hp target. EDD will never be used on a wb lol it takes 2 turns to used no matter when you use it, same for pvp oh yeah and it also costs 100 rage. shield is also pretty weak using 30 rage to sheild only very useful in pve... knights bettter of taking the slashers, intercept, delphic, whirlwind for pvp otherwise they will get killed unless they are significantly better. Templars ruined pretty much everything knights had going in pvp with troops.
        Last edited by Panthaz89; 04-17-2013, 04:05 AM.
        Server 92- King
        Guild: Thundera- Assistant

Comment

the pic you take ladygaga is when a lot of people missing, but usual we have 2 knight and 1 or 2 mage in the top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by aezero14 View Post
            hehe all these WD build noobs complaining about world boss. Learn to build crit build, u'll see lot more mage/knights on top 10.
            and THATS what i call UNFAIR. If AOE class and TANK class does same dmg as DPS class where is fairness in that? (which they do when they go crit build)
            your right that people would do much better with crit builds, but archers are NOT the one and only DDs. Thats ** and if this was the case they shouldnt make events like WB for everyone in the first place. Everyone should be able to do great damage just that every class brings different utility for group content. Knights can tank, Mages heal and remove debuffs from group, archers debuff enemies. Now if you wanna talk about fairness then tell me how is it fair that archers and mages are needed in almost every dungeon and knights can be easily replaced most of the time? At least for normal (not nightmare) dungeons knights are not needed at all.
            Last edited by Setsuna88; 04-17-2013, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Halifax View Post
              do you know archers initially have 20% more crit rate than other classes? no matter how hard you work on your crit build, you can't match archer
              I only speak on skill max
              Knight : slasher 132% damage, ultimate slasher 150% damage, enhanced delphic destroyer 405% damage or delphic destroyer 340%
              Archer : arrow strike 100% damage, multi shot 55% damage, delphic sniper 320%

So if you have same astral as archer i am sure your damage are near to archer or even higher

Comment

Originally posted by R28388225 View Post
                Knight : slasher 132% damage, ultimate slasher 150% damage, enhanced delphic destroyer 405% damage or delphic destroyer 340%

So if you have same astral as archer i am sure your damage are near to archer or even higher
                You are retarded!

Comment

Originally posted by R28388225 View Post

multishot is 55% x 2 with 100% critchance so you cant really compare :P but yes knights have the strongest single target skills its just that our wb fights take longer because our attacks are executed slower than archer skills. this is the main reason why we cant keep up with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                    your right that people would do much better with crit builds, but archers are NOT the one and only DDs. Thats ** and if this was the case they shouldnt make events like WB for everyone in the first place. Everyone should be able to do great damage just that every class brings different utility for group content. Knights can tank, Mages heal and remove debuffs from group, archers debuff enemies. Now if you wanna talk about fairness then tell me how is it fair that archers and mages are needed in almost every dungeon and knights can be easily replaced most of the time? At least for normal (not nightmare) dungeons knights are not needed at all.
                    why are you leaving nightmare out? what about spire? what about group arena? this are the stuffs you have to do daily, which players need knights for, so why you leaving them out for consideration? from your tone i can deduce you play a knight.

it is true that knights are slightly disadvantage on the overall right now. but if players are planning long term, knight is obviously the class to play after future patches are out. It just seems now the 50 troops are hugely stacked in favor against knights. but think about it.. when 70 gears are out, when red astrals are out, when new stats are obtainable from high soul engrave and new mounts, will the troops pose a problem for knights anymore? no! they will still wipe out the 50 troops in a few moves and clear out the mages and archers.

And as for the mages who are QQ-ing big time about wb.. just use a few brain cells to think lol.. why despite archers dominating wb, everyone still starts a mage character in new servers? if the reasons aren't obvious then go ahead start an archer

think before whining.. its not wrong to whine, but guys please apply critical thinking first before attempting a whine.
                    Last edited by shynnblu; 04-17-2013, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Panthaz89 View Post
                      I think most of the idiots saying the crit build making you top ten in wb is stupid that won't get you anywhere near the top ten regularly as a knight on my server they must be a relatively new server or ghost towns if knights are making the top 10 regularly now Note: look at the percentages of gagas pic the percentages are low rather then bobby's where the percentages are stupid high.
                      My server is not dead, we actually just got merged with 2 other servers and even after the merge i can still get in the top 10 constantly, even though the other 8-9 are archers with 1-2 mages thrown in. the highest level on my server is around 60, so i dont know if you consider that too "new" but either way, if this comment was referring to me, you would see its not just about crit. Crit plays a big role during WB as well, but its the sequence i use that changes everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                        multishot is 55% x 2 with 100% critchance so you cant really compare :P but yes knights have the strongest single target skills its just that our wb fights take longer because our attacks are executed slower than archer skills. this is the main reason why we cant keep up with them.
                        Well to have try in dungeon i do a dungeon with a knight same patk as me, with my double shot i hit 6.7k each and the knight hits 15k with ultimate slasher , people dont understand critical damage are not the same all the time its not a fix value.

And i will add archer is dps class, knight tank, mage dps on many target. So you choose your class to know that.
                        Last edited by R28388225; 04-17-2013, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Our server always has 2 mages at top and 2 knights in the top 10. You're server must have some bad mages and knights

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
                            A big portion of how well you do is also determined by how much damage you put out. my attack sequence is:

Ulti. Slasher
                            auto + slasher
                            auto + ulti. slasher
                            auto + slasher
                            auto + ulti. slasher
                            Enhanced Delphic Destroyer

^ I hit that every round. With my added crit, yes i can compete with archers.
                            Sorry but I call ** on this. I can only do auto attacks on 2 hits. If you're getting all those attacks off every round then you should be top 10 easily. I don't believe its 4 combos and that EDD takes a long time to pull off...sorry not convinced here.
                            Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                            BR: 67K
                            Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                              Sorry but I call ** on this. I can only do auto attacks on 2 hits. If you're getting all those attacks off every round then you should be top 10 easily. I don't believe its 4 combos and that EDD takes a long time to pull off...sorry not convinced here.
                              It needs to be timed right, but its very possible. Ill have a video up this weekend. keep your eye out for it.

Comment

Check the cross server ranking, lol all those archers. The gap will get exponentially increase as archers get more and more gold and daru.

Comment

Working...
                                X