Really ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really ?

I understand it's all about the money for you, sc*ew players, but you gotta do something about it. Please limit the amount of $ you can spend, because some kids have little brain and no cash limit, they make servers unplayable. Look for example on S210. That guy already have 45k BR while everyone else is under 20. So why should we even bother anymore ? Please be fair-play

Theres a guy on 130 that has astrals that are over 35000k and he was going up one two thousand in astrals a day. it's about money I agree. he had every single mount you could buy he got to level 100 in catacombs way before anybody was even close to level 50. he made it no fun for anybody to play on that server. I ended up leaving and going to a new server. But these guys are everywhere and might be the game guy. I think they sell the accounts for big big money. R2 doesn't care it's money in their pockets. Sad yes but true.

Comment

Welcome to R2's kingdom, they care nothing for us, only $$$!!!

Comment

I wait a day when one spend enough cash to clear Forgotten Catacombs from day one of a server.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
          I wait a day when one spend enough cash to clear Forgotten Catacombs from day one of a server.
          This is literally impossible, at least with the current shop.

Comment

Originally posted by R27711911 View Post
            I understand it's all about the money for you, sc*ew players, but you gotta do something about it. Please limit the amount of $ you can spend, because some kids have little brain and no cash limit, they make servers unplayable. Look for example on S210. That guy already have 45k BR while everyone else is under 20. So why should we even bother anymore ? Please be fair-play
            Well I think you shouldn't limit the amount of money people can spend on a site.
            And think how in your MPD's it would take longer for them and GA would be a little more hard. The money makes a difference in your game play to.
            Game: Wartune
            Server: 2 Edena Village
            Class: Mage
            Name: Mary Magdalene
            Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
            Flying with the fishes,
            Or maybe in the Ocean,
            swimming with the pigeons,
            See my world is Different.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
              This is literally impossible, at least with the current shop.
              Power level to ~45, buy a shed load of gems = 35k+ BR. easy.

Don't get me wrong - it'd cost a fortune. But it is possible.
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

@winlord and Ginger:

I've seen someone doing so in the Chinese version, and yes, it is completely possible, it was a level 36 archer with full level 8 Gems, level 7 Orange Astrals (I believe 2 of them were at level 7 and one was at level 5), level 15 Soul Engrave. Didn't know what clothes do when that happened, so I didn't read anything about them.
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

If R2 was smart, they should actually limit a spending amount for the first week to $500 or something. Then the following week onwards, unlimited.

Imagine how many people would get ripped off, spending $500 each, competing.. then the next week,one can only afford another $500, while someone drops $5000... Person who spent $1000 leaves to start over on a new server...

Comment

Originally posted by Ketis View Post
                    Welcome to R2's kingdom, they care nothing for us, only $$$!!!
                    100+ plus hours a week, I volunteer in the forums to help the players.......
                    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
                    X