Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Altar ideas,etc.

Guild Altar Ideas....

K, first off the rewards are hardly worth it, especially when it costs more gold to replenish troops then the rewards are even worth, 2nd the number of times someone can battle the seditionist should be restricted so others can enjoy the points instead of the hogs who repeatedly killing them. Maybe start reducing points, or penalizing players who repeatedly kill it. How about put Altar in center of screen w/ 4 spawn points for enemies, that way everybody not completely covering spawn points, and have 1-2 seditionists spawn at each spawn point, but yet still limit # of times one can kill it. As far as rewards goes, the xp is alright, but the rewards should be increased, or changed to something more that benefits all participants. Also could take away the top 3 bonus rewards, and just reward everyone the same, after all ist is a Guild Altar, everyone should be equal as far as that goes, we all contribute, and support our own guilds growth, etc. Just some thoughts!
    Last edited by Ketis; 04-29-2013, 08:01 PM. Reason: Meant to put Guild Altar ideas, etc. as title

+1 and just want to increase that they should open the time limit on this event so people can stay a little and enjoy .... those 20 min are pooofff ,,, gone in seconds

Comment

I have about had it with some of the ones in our guild. We laid battle plan to form a guantlet and still you had a few that just had to run towards spawn. Finally asked if being number one on the list at the expense of the guild was worth it? It is getting more and more frustrating and I would like to see a removal of extra prizes for top. As was pointed out we are all in there using our HP and our troops to protect our guild's altar. There needs to be a stop put on things that benefit only one or two during a GUILD activity. How are we supposed to get more people to participate if only a few get extra rewards all the time?

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Working...
      X