Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

change skill knight''

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • change skill knight''

    skilll knight weak''idont like..please rest skill knight sir

  • #2
    they said knight are tough yeah the kight skills are weak they need to upgrade it.
    Every Action Has A Reaction

    Comment


    • #3
      Lmao! If you are weak don't be saying knights are weak. Knights are amazing and really good in pvp if built right. Learn to build your knight and learn to play and you will do fine.

      Comment


      • #4
        Warriors are not weak, they are sort of overpowered if you know how to use them correctly. Always use Earthquake (Seven Kill Storm) or Tornado Slash. Also, Thor's Shield can help you resist damage and Strike back can reflect damage. I think Warriors are the most powerful class. BTW, it's warrior not knight. It clearly says that.
        Last edited by XxaH2o138Mfg4JxX; 05-04-2013, 05:01 PM. Reason: warrior not knight
        Originally posted by **aH2o138Mfg4J**
        This is how I got my name.
        **=All my friends have this in their names.
        a=First letter of alphabet.
        H2o=Chemical formula for water.
        138=13 is bad Luck 8 is how old my son was when I created this account.
        M=Master. Seems like another way to say boss.
        fg=Food, because we need it to live. Guardian, they protect you.
        4J=4 is how old my daughter is when I created this account. J is the first letter of my last name.
        **=All of my friends have this in their names.
        Yes, you can call me anything.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by XxaH2o138Mfg4JxX View Post
          Warriors are not weak, they are sort of overpowered if you know how to use them correctly. Always use Earthquake (Seven Kill Storm) or Tornado Slash. Also, Thor's Shield can help you resist damage and Strike back can reflect damage. I think Warriors are the most powerful class. BTW, it's warrior not knight. It clearly says that.
          This is Wartune's forum section. Where it's Knight not warrior. As well as the abilities you described are also not in Wartune. Please try again on the correct forum section when talking about a class.

          Comment


          • #6
            reset skill knight please...need more skill area an etcc pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by AlmonZanos View Post
              reset skill knight please...need more skill area an etcc pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
              No you just need to learn how to play lol. Besides when pets come out you get more "aoe skills". Until then learn to play a knight correct. WW is a powerful AOE skill and with the talent puncture you can reduce the cd of ww which can help a lot. Knights arn't suppose to be dps maniacs . Unless you are a hard casher you won't be doing tons of dmg like archers and mages. Knights main job is sustaining dmg while putting out a decent amount of dps.

              Comment


              • #8
                if you actually look, knights skills do more dmg % wise than both archers AND mages. If you are doing no dmg as a knight it has nothing to do with your skills. Get an enhanced will destroyer.

                Comment


                • #9
                  make it % damage reversed than just stupid flat damage on Reverse Damage skill,
                  -----)darky | s115(-------

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                    ..... Knights arn't suppose to be dps maniacs . .
                    err, if you take a look at their skills, they have more base damage than archer's skills.

                    comparisons:

                    basic skill
                    knight: slasher: 102%+15 damage on lvl1, 132%+205 on lvl 5. adds 5 rage.
                    archer: arrow strike: 80%+15 damage on lvl1, 100%+205 on lvl 5.adds 5 rage.

                    knight: ultimate slasher: 120%+50 damage on lvl1, 150%+300 damage on lvl 5, qte adds 5%. hits lowest HP
                    archer: multi shot: 2x45%+25 damage on lvl1, 2x55%+150 damage on lvl 5,qte adds 25%. 100% crit.

                    Knight: Delphic Destroyer: 300%+432 damage on lvl1, 340%+560 damage on lvl 3, qte adds 25%.
                    Archer: Delphic Sniper: 280%+380 damage on lvl1, 320%+505 damage on lvl3, qte adds 25%. crit rate increased 20%

                    on the other hand, knights has a bit worse AoE:
                    Knight: WhirlWind: 80%damage, 20% chance to add200 extra damage on lvl1, 95% damage, 35% to add extra 800 damage on lvl 4, qte adds 25%
                    Archer: Lunatic Fire: 85% damage, 10% bonus crit rate on lvl 1. 96% damage, 10% bonus crit rate, qte adds 25% on lvl 4.


                    Knight can be strong damager, but most people prefer to build their knight as tanker early on the game. that's why many prefer to switch as crit Knights endgame when they have good gears.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                      err, if you take a look at their skills, they have more base damage than archer's skills.

                      comparisons:

                      basic skill
                      knight: slasher: 102%+15 damage on lvl1, 132%+205 on lvl 5. adds 5 rage.
                      archer: arrow strike: 80%+15 damage on lvl1, 100%+205 on lvl 5.adds 5 rage.

                      knight: ultimate slasher: 120%+50 damage on lvl1, 150%+300 damage on lvl 5, qte adds 5%. hits lowest HP
                      archer: multi shot: 2x45%+25 damage on lvl1, 2x55%+150 damage on lvl 5,qte adds 25%. 100% crit.

                      Knight: Delphic Destroyer: 300%+432 damage on lvl1, 340%+560 damage on lvl 3, qte adds 25%.
                      Archer: Delphic Sniper: 280%+380 damage on lvl1, 320%+505 damage on lvl3, qte adds 25%. crit rate increased 20%

                      on the other hand, knights has a bit worse AoE:
                      Knight: WhirlWind: 80%damage, 20% chance to add200 extra damage on lvl1, 95% damage, 35% to add extra 800 damage on lvl 4, qte adds 25%
                      Archer: Lunatic Fire: 85% damage, 10% bonus crit rate on lvl 1. 96% damage, 10% bonus crit rate, qte adds 25% on lvl 4.


                      Knight can be strong damager, but most people prefer to build their knight as tanker early on the game. that's why many prefer to switch as crit Knights endgame when they have good gears.
                      many knights switch to crit? Crusader the top knight isn't crit build and most of the knights up there all have ewd. Not sure where exactly you are looking. Maybe in the Chinese server since they can actually afford going crit. In order to be a strong critical knight you need a very high crit stat which is costly. Especially if you want to have high block as well. R2 games can't afford to get 10k crit and 10k block like the Chinese server can. Lastly, I even said knights can have decent dmg but not for awhile as most there dmg comes from ewd. Unless you are a hard casher your best bet isn't going for dmg. You will surely lose going pure dps. Knights are suppose to be tanks that deal decent dps.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by theIdark View Post
                        make it % damage reversed than just stupid flat damage on Reverse Damage skill,
                        That be too OP. That's why the deflection astral is only 10% chance. Otherwise it be extremely overpowered. Changes are nice and I would welcome them but they arn't needed. If changes could be done though I would say for reverse dmg to have flat dmg still but make it like 3k at lvl 3 reverse dmg instead of 1k. So lvl 1 would be 1k reflect, lvl 2 would be 2k reflect, and lvl 3 would be 3k reflect. Not too OP but a useable skill though.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                          many knights switch to crit? Crusader the top knight isn't crit build and most of the knights up there all have ewd. Not sure where exactly you are looking. Maybe in the Chinese server since they can actually afford going crit. In order to be a strong critical knight you need a very high crit stat which is costly. Especially if you want to have high block as well. R2 games can't afford to get 10k crit and 10k block like the Chinese server can. Lastly, I even said knights can have decent dmg but not for awhile as most there dmg comes from ewd. Unless you are a hard casher your best bet isn't going for dmg. You will surely lose going pure dps. Knights are suppose to be tanks that deal decent dps.
                          noticed that i said "endgame"?
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            i m at 64 level knight ..as critical ...doing awesome damage in spire...sometimes i miss in mp..sometimes awesome ..my critical is now 2k

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              knights are really tough. if you could kill all troops of mages and archers quicker than them then they are no macth for you. also id notice that mostly knights could kill players whose battle rate/level are more higher than them in battleground and arena. you just need to know alot about your knights and how to use your Slasher and uLTIMATE sLasher correctly.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X