Gryphons Over Powered?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gryphons Over Powered?

All I ever see in arena through levels 30+ is Gryphons and at the same level as a paladin they do more damage and players with Gryphon always win.

Perhaps some actual balance.

LOL wut?!

Comment

so... um... get gryphons yourself?
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by TashaX View Post
        All I ever see in arena through levels 30+ is Gryphons and at the same level as a paladin they do more damage and players with Gryphon always win.

lol you are suppose to upgrade troops. ofc higher lvl troops will be better than lower lvl troops.

Comment

Paladins are lvl 20 troops for lvl 20-29 people.
          Gryphons lvl 30 troops for people lvl 30-39. More advantage with level yes..<_<
          Game: Wartune
          Server: 2 Edena Village
          Class: Mage
          Name: Mary Magdalene
          Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
          Flying with the fishes,
          Or maybe in the Ocean,
          swimming with the pigeons,
          See my world is Different.

Comment

Um so then why do they give the ability to upgrade paladin past 29 and what is the point of it why different descriptions?

Comment

Um so then why do they give the ability to upgrade paladin past 29 and what is the point of it why different descriptions?
              It's not a rule that you should take Gryphons once you get to 30. But it's the smartest thing, as they are stronger than Paladins. You can have Lancers all the way to level 80, sure... but you WILL get crushed that way. But that's your choice.

My advice: always go for the highest troops available, in your case: Gryphons. When you get to 40, you're going to have to make a decision between Knights and Angels. The same for level 50 with Templars or Warlocks. Just make sure you have the daru to level them to a reasonable level.

Comment

Ha, I wonder, if someone went all out with Charisma, could they actually make overpowered Gryphons, since their stun would be really, really helpful in PVP

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                  Ha, I wonder, if someone went all out with Charisma, could they actually make overpowered Gryphons, since their stun would be really, really helpful in PVP
                  When I'm bored in the mid 50's I'll try this and let you know...
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                    When I'm bored in the mid 50's I'll try this and let you know...
                    Refine for charisma, +charm astral, +charisma gems, +charisma pot, +Troop count scroll...
                    I think one could easily reach 2k troop count with everything. If I did all this, could probably push for more, maybe 3k... So assuming Gryphons base hp at around 60 might be near 4k? With all that charisma.. lol 60k hp? per gryphon... but such low defenses... but but, random stuns!

Comment

Ah so troop count is actually helpful in combat?

Comment

Originally posted by Renoaku View Post
                        Ah so troop count is actually helpful in combat?
                        Yeah, Mostly for mages, it's a secondary defense really.

Knights need to get through Troops to get to the mage.
                        Most archers need to get through troops before their Multi shots constantly land on mage.

btw I did math on troop count, what I could obtain right now if I converted.. Sadly my max is 2247, using a lv 3 pot + troop count scroll.
                        Forgot +charisma stuff is all lower than the rest

Comment

Ginger dear, don't try that experiment with Gryphons. I made a test run with it, level 60 Gryphons will die in almost one it from a 45k BR Knight.
                          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                            Ginger dear, don't try that experiment with Gryphons. I made a test run with it, level 60 Gryphons will die in almost one it from a 45k BR Knight.
                            i believe ginger is saying gryphon with a 3k charisma.. with a base hp of 4k so that would make a 60k hp gryphon.. now no knight can near 1 hit that hp..

but still its a waste to go for charisma esp when you're up against mages lol

Comment

Yeah, I kinda think it's a waste now, but hell, imagine how cool it would be, trolling people with gryphons and their stuns.

Comment

Working...
                              X