Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server merge?

Hey GM and Game Tech Support,

It's been a long time, and was looking forward to any server merge possible.
    I have had many such requests earlier too, hope i get heard this time.

To let u know, we were merged once earlier too with the Servers
    [S67] Leyebourne Swamp, [S70] Reave Palace and [S73] Islefield Hold.

Hoping to hear from u soon and would love to see the results of this request.

Thanx,
    Vizard [Level 73]
    Class: Archer
    Server: [S67] Leyebourne Swamp

Server 1 Temple of Ibalize needs a server merge. You lucky you had a server merge back in the day. Is those three servers not active or no.

Comment

lol i asked the Game Devs to merge us with Server 1, but they said that can't be done as of now!

looking forward to see u in the game together with us.

Comment

Originally posted by TURBOSTAR View Post
        Is those three servers not active or no.
        lol they are active but most players are not! hehe

Comment

Originally posted by TURBOSTAR View Post
          Server 1 Temple of Ibalize needs a server merge. You lucky you had a server merge back in the day. Is those three servers not active or no.
          How does server 1 need a server merge? That is the largest server in this game. I highly doubt it is lacking players and I doubt it will ever be merged. It doesnt need one. Can help a bit but you guys don't need a merge.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
            How does server 1 need a server merge? That is the largest server in this game. I highly doubt it is lacking players and I doubt it will ever be merged. It doesnt need one. Can help a bit but you guys don't need a merge.
            lol i dunno what server u are but we from S67, S70 and S73 need a merger with some new Servers!

Guess it's not a tough decision to think over and react to! But having a merge early is very much good in favor!
            If u see the player chart in these servers, u will see a lot gone inactive for over 2 to 3 months(the estimated ratio is probably over 50%).

Please Help us Play with Players not to watch NPCs in Harvest Area!

Comment

server 205 needs a merge getting annoying with only 2 good teams in guild battle and no one to attack in wilds

Comment

Originally posted by bambi13 View Post
                server 205 needs a merge getting annoying with only 2 good teams in guild battle and no one to attack in wilds
                Just hope for the best, coz i m waiting for a reply too.

Comment

Can servers that have been merged together, be merged again with more servers? cause if so, i want another merge xD lol
                  Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                    Can servers that have been merged together, be merged again with more servers? cause if so, i want another merge xD lol
                    Yup. S19 and 25 got merged once, and later on again with S5 and S8.

Comment

Working...
                    X