No announcement yet.

[Activity] Collect Soldier's Medallions in May

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rofl balens event per mos. is increasing 1st 500$ next 1k$ next 1.5k$= game over for some players + no more players = game closed hahaha

Comment

8k balens.. OMG =))
      "yunx"
      mage at Tauren Camp s47

i'm not a BALENOR but i'm not weak also

Comment

My question is, why 8 chest only in the spire? if its once per day it means you can do it 25 times because its 25 days. No?

Another question, Do we get the item although we die in the spire?
        - The Lag Master -
        S195

Comment

This is a shame.. I was looking forward to this mount and was willing to spend some to get it, oh well.

Comment

I would spend balen for the mount, but not as much as it's asking. I hope this isn't going to be a trend for future event mounts.
            [S52] Jynx

Comment

Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
              My question is, why 8 chest only in the spire? if its once per day it means you can do it 25 times because its 25 days. No?

Another question, Do we get the item although we die in the spire?
              Spire event only lasts a week. And yes you get it even when you die in spire.
              Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
              Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
              #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
              #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Show us Your Devotion

Duration: 5/13 - 6/5 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: Reach 80 Devotion to redeem Ancient Chest x1!

Ancient Chest: An ancient chest filled with valuable items. Open to receive Soldier's Medallion x1 and ONE of the following items:•Enhanced Bounty Scroll x1
                •Crypt Token x5
                •Insignia x5
                •Life Rune x1
                •Lvl. 8 Luck Stone x1

I reach devo 85 but not getting the chest

Comment

Did you go hot events to claim it?

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                    idk about other servers but so far it's not even listed in hot events on my server S45
                    perhaps after reset it will show up......

PS and yes i have refreshed

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                      Never showed up for me.

Did you see it?
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

something confuse me :
                        Show us Your Devotion
                        Duration: 5/13 - 6/5 23:59 (Server Time) <== ??

IF that event start 5/13 then i ( in s3) should be able to view/see..BUT i just see spire event, dungeon slayer and equinox alchemy ( or the devotion date is misstyping ?? )
                        Kit, Storm ( and or any other mods ) and or anyone can explain to me? Thank you in advance
                        Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

Show us Your Devotion

Duration: 5/13 - 6/5 23:59 (Server Time)

Ancient Chest: An ancient chest filled with valuable items. Open to receive Soldier's Medallion x1 and ONE of the following items:•Enhanced Bounty Scroll x1
                          •Crypt Token x5
                          •Insignia x5
                          •Life Rune x1
                          •Lvl. 8 Luck Stone x1

that quest is no ther to be fun has refresh many times only 3 other new event quest here.

Comment

after searching forum i think i finally find the answer why devotion event doesnt show up http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t-bugged-again
                            Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

Going to post here too, since it seems like the primary gathering place.

They are already aware of the issues with the events not showing up in the Hot Events panel for some time zones. Please be patient while they work out a solution.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

atm next even casher preferd, no need any free players, thanks r2, well dont, make more differances, its sure good way tfor wartune game

Comment

Working...
                                X