May Soldier Medallion Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May Soldier Medallion Event

Why is it impossible to get enough medallions for the steed without using balens? I buy balens all the time, but I don't want to waste them on alchemy, and people who (don't/can't afford to) buy balens can't get one at all. So not fair.

If you do the math, even if you spend balens you can only get 108 total

Comment

The last event was like this and all hot events are like this. The only one that you can get the mounts for " free" was the Alpaca and the Reindeer. After that it became impossible to get the mounts for free. So no need to keep posting threads like this. Just expect the worse and you won't be disappointed. Besides so far all the cat mounts have graphic problems. I bet the mount won't even look like the photo as it shows. Just like the other mounts.

Comment

To answer you both...

The way I calculate it, you can get 5 per day if u spend on alchemy x 26 days = 130 medallions.

I was able to get the steed from the ancient seeds event without spending any balens.

Comment

Gold Alchemy, MP, and Spire are only for 7 days. There's 3 sets of 7 day quests.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....allions-in-May player listed the dates for each quest set here.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
            The last event was like this and all hot events are like this. The only one that you can get the mounts for " free" was the Alpaca and the Reindeer. After that it became impossible to get the mounts for free. So no need to keep posting threads like this. Just expect the worse and you won't be disappointed. Besides so far all the cat mounts have graphic problems. I bet the mount won't even look like the photo as it shows. Just like the other mounts.
            Wrong the event before this I got the mount so not all HOT EVENTs.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post
              Wrong the event before this I got the mount so not all HOT EVENTs.
              Can you read my whole post except just he first sentence please? I even stated that there only a few mounts you could have got "free".

Comment

Working...
              X