WB Ideas To Decrease Lag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WB Ideas To Decrease Lag

A Guildmate suggested something I feel is a good direction to think about for WB's. He suggested that there could be more then one WB rooms like say 10 rooms with wbs to split everyone up so that 1 location doesnt have everyone lagging it up. Then the different WB rooms could even be divided by BR groupings to have more then 1 top player. I felt this was a great idea and needed to be expressed. Thanks for your time and game on.
    I don't care about your BR. I am the best go fish player there ever was!

fail suggestion i say

Comment

Nope. Say 10 rooms. Then each WB, there will be 10 last and 16million gold being given out. That way, the game dies faster.

R2Games is keeping the player growth slower so that players don't max out too easily.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        Nope. Say 10 rooms. Then each WB, there will be 10 last and 16million gold being given out. That way, the game dies faster.

R2Games is keeping the player growth slower so that players don't max out too easily.
        Last I saw Kessar and dwarf are level 78.

Comment

Originally posted by R25834513 View Post
          Last I saw Kessar and dwarf are level 78.
          And they are the exception, rather than the rule...
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Level is not the only thing in the game. A player can be level 80 and still weak.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

I already regret i passed 59 ... i was decimating all at that lvl .. so lvl = 0

Comment

I do wonder why it throws us into a room where we can see all the other characters around us in between each battle. That's just unnecessary lag. It's not like we're literally fighting alongside them like in guild battles.

I don't think there needs to be separate rooms.. Just not showing the other people in there would help out.

Comment

Working...
                X