Server Merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Merge

Can you please merge S167 with S161 & S164 ? Guild battles on S167 are basically empty , not challenging , and most guilds either no show or just AFK, not that many high level players either . It's not really that fun anymore and beginning to become boring , Lack of variety of players to challenge, Please merge S167 with S161 & S164. this it Titan From [S167] Wyvernmist.

They will be merged eventually but the must be in the same time zone
    ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
    IGN: Mary Magdalene
    Class: Mage
    LVL: 44
    BR: 1194
    Full level 40 epic set

Comment

All 3 of those are U.S. east server's

Comment

Can you please not merge 167 with 161 and 164.... This thread is started by a top player in a top guild. A guild that has recruited from all the smaller guilds with threats about a merge and they won't be able to play in gbs unless they join them. So now that strategy is coming back to bite you because you've killed those smaller guilds. Your fault. Not the server's. Plenty of active players. If you want competition, stop recruiting the whole server..

Comment

we're not recruiting the whole server, when the merges was first posted by R2 for servers earlier , that's when we did it , not just my guild but also 2 others, but then it got cancancelled , lot of players went into the guild i am in on their own accords after a while, besides that , only 3 guilds in total actually fight in guild battle , the other guilds either no show or just afk.

Comment

State who you are, 'cause I'm sure you don't know anything about this, if that's what you THINK, then talk to the former guild master of Legion, oh wait, that's right, he quit!
            He was the one who was hungry for more players in the guild, and from what I've heard. Aurorik's the one who had the idea of merging the two most populated guilds to try and take out the guild with the strongest members, which had failed badly and now that merged guild fell apart.
            It's NOT our fault in Astrals for what had happened, if you played back when Tide was guild master of Damnation, you KNOW he put up recruit links EVERY DAY, while Astrals RARELY EVER put recruit links, and when I did, it was mainly jokes, and mind you, we did NOT TRY to recruit ANYONE into this guild out of being serious! Everything was a joke and still do joke around with people and they know that, but I guess people like you wouldn't understand that because right now you're just talking without knowing everything that's been going on, on your own server.
            It's nice to know how much of you don't pay attention to what's been happening, a lot goes on in world chat, but has stopped now since mostly everyone finally quit bashing on people in Astrals, it's been quiet.
            As for the merged guild from Damnation and GoDz, now named Legion, everyone knows their members have broke apart, and a lot of them don't even want to be there and honestly we don't know WHY they're still even over there, but I'm not going to go and message them telling them to come over and join Astrals, and you're over here accusing us of constantly recruiting, how about you know what you're talking about before assuming, and you can ask anyone who has been in my guild, whoever asked to get kicked got kicked and was first asked to use up all their contribution before I had kicked them so they can use their contribution to good use instead of it going to waste.
            We're not bad people, but you wouldn't know that would you? Mostly everyone in Legion likes to talk **** about us, but they don't know how we are, you can ask Ex-Legion members in our guild now how we are, they seem to like it over here, and no we didn't recruit them or even try to, it just happens.
            Soooo, I'd like to ask you to know things before you talk. Thank you.
            ~Annihilator [S167] Wyvernmist

In response to - R29998503: "Can you please not merge 167 with 161 and 164.... This thread is started by a top player in a top guild. A guild that has recruited from all the smaller guilds with threats about a merge and they won't be able to play in gbs unless they join them. So now that strategy is coming back to bite you because you've killed those smaller guilds. Your fault. Not the server's. Plenty of active players. If you want competition, stop recruiting the whole server.."
            Last edited by R23462915; 05-15-2013, 01:39 AM. Reason: Forgot to hit "Reply with Quote"

Comment

For better reading and processing for all in the forums, maybe it would help if you type in proper paragraphs and punctuations.

Secondly, a merger will not happen because YOU ask for it.
              The only condition for a merger would be if the number of active players fall below a specified threshold.

Many players in the same guild is not a condition for server merge.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                For better reading and processing for all in the forums, maybe it would help if you type in proper paragraphs and punctuations.

The only condition for a merger would be if the number of active players fall below a specified threshold.

nope, your partly wrong on that one , we submitted tickets , it is based on that as well as the community requests of that server and the following servers that are involved with-in the wanted merge ~

Comment

I'm BlackFlash one of the astrals and the server needs to be merge before its too late. the one whining about not merging s167 does not know anything so please stop whining if you dont know anything about our server. This game is a lot of fun when a lot of players are in it, all ONLINE GAMES DO.

Comment

Your last sentence isn't why we wanted the merge, not just how it's "many players in the same guild" there is another guild with way more players but that's not the point, from what R23461429 A.K.A. Titan from [S167] Wyvermist said, is that we don't have competition for guild battles anymore and it's becoming boring with everyone not doing anything on the opposing guild. Very few actually do fight us, yet the guilds who would be even the slightest competition for us just sits back and does nothing, that's not a guild battle that everyone wants. The #1 ranked in Guild Strength, whoever shows up for Guild Battles just sits back in the spawn and does absolutely nothing. We want more competition and we want more active players, there isn't nearly as much active players now as there was when the server first came out, and R2 tried merging us with S164 and S161 back then, and even before we would've gotten out Catacomb Rush rewards, so we fought against it so we could get out rewards for it because it wouldn't be fair. They had stopped the merge and now they merged S164 and S161 without S167 this time. We at least want to merge with the servers with what other servers they were originally intended to merge with.
                    All we want is for our server to merge with S164 and S161 like originally intended and let it be over with, we'll have competition for once and won't be bored sitting around attacking the ward tower the entire time, it's boring for everyone, and more people are quitting slowly, it'd be more fun to have a guild battle worth looking forward to.

Comment

Originally posted by R23461429 View Post
                      nope, your partly wrong on that one , we submitted tickets , it is based on that as well as the community requests of that server and the following servers that are involved with-in the wanted merge ~
                      It's definitely not based on what you want, contrary to how much you believe in your own ego.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

why are you still here , this doesn't even concern you , gooo , this thread concerns those 3 specific servers. o/

Comment

Lysaelle from S161 approves of this thread and of the merge. We got merged with S164 which is a boring, boring server. WE WANT S167! Plus it seems you guys would bring quite a lot of drama with you, and drama is ALWAYS welcome. So please, do merge S 161/164 and 167 and let the fun begin.
                          Hello.

[S161]Ashthorn Fen - Lysaelle

Comment

It's definitely not based on what you want, contrary to how much you believe in your own ego.
                            Oh sir, it's very clear why you're an Ex-R²Games Wartune Forum Moderator.
                            It really doesn't concern YOU, you're just now another random person.
                            You can't do anything about this, why are you still here?
                            Yes, I did explain myself and everything, but seeing your responses makes it clear to see why you're not a moderator anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by R23462915 View Post
                              State who you are, 'cause I'm sure you don't know anything about this, if that's what you THINK, then talk to the former guild master of Legion, oh wait, that's right, he quit!
                              Whoa, chill Anni. It's Jeff. I have no negative opinion of you personally, you know that. You're correct. Was my mistake. Tide, not Titan.

besides that , only 3 guilds in total actually fight in guild battle
                              Not true. It's 4.

the one whining about not merging s167 does not know anything so please stop whining if you dont know anything about our server
                              Where's the whining? I know far more than you think. Stop insulting me

Again, this wouldn't have happened if Godz and Damnation didn't threaten everyone into joining them. Yes I want more competition. But all those people in the now-merged 161 and 164? No thanks..
                              Why don't we try to alleviate some of the issues instead? We have some level of control over it
                              Last edited by R29998503; 05-16-2013, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X