censor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• censor

since when did y'all have to tighten up on censor to the point where we cant even say welcome on guild chat anymore this is starting to get on a lot of peoples nerves

Originally posted by R274409 View Post
    since when did y'all have to tighten up on censor to the point where we cant even say welcome on guild chat anymore this is starting to get on a lot of peoples nerves
    I haven't encountered that problem? are you guild members spelling it as well Welcum? or Welcome? cause first one i understand would be censored, but second one, works for me?
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Saying "welcome" works fine.

Perhaps you are trying to say something else.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

being a perviness lvl99999 comes handy afterall xD

being a perv will make you know what words are to be censored xD

i will try leveling my perviness from now on xD

Comment

they're spelling it normally and its censoring it wth is up with that

Comment

Screenshot it.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

its not the welcome (come) word... its the COM.. preventing to type URLs www.xxxxx.com

Comment

Yeah. It's true. Click image for larger version

Name:	dfgrt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	4.2 KB
ID:	1669186
                Wartune
                S50 - Hereafter / S194 - Isle of Dalbran

Comment

seems like every server is having this problem as well so it wasnt just temple

Comment

That is some very lousy programming right there. If .com was to be disabled, because of scamming or whatever, then ".com" should be disabled, not "com" itself.

Comment

Does it differ per server, then? I have no problem writing 'Welcome' and urls in chat.

Comment

l have been getting to.

Comment

so lame.. when i first read this post, i tried typing in game.. and it wont let me..
                          and now after a few hours its already allowing me.. so lame and stupid

Comment

'Welcome' is fine... 'Welcume' gets edited... But that's obvious right?
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                              'Welcome' is fine... 'Welcume' gets edited... But that's obvious right?
                              there came a time that welcome is being censored.. and welcum is obvious a profane word and is ever since censored.. look on page 1.. you will a screenie with a censored welcome, and it is obvious that it is not welcum..

anyways its the word COM.. not the COME.

Comment

Working...
                              X