Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Connection Problems becoming unearable...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connection Problems becoming unearable...

The Problems you - r2 - are having with your Servers and connection to them are becoming unbearable. Sort out your load distribution for events like BGs and WBs, asap please. Dont tell me its cos of my Net Provider, im living in Europe, my tracert shows less than 50ms each hop to your machine(s). Continously dropping connections during events, random but then MASSIVE lag spikes during events, that kind of stuff makes it really kindof unbeareable to play your game. How do you expect anyone to go on playing when people spend say real money on WB just to find they lag out, have turns skipped and end up with 55k Gold/Daru per round instead of 80, 90k as they should ?

The biggest Problem with this rly is the randomness of it occuring - which also tells me its a prob on your side, and most likley load related . Say one day, youll find all the Wbs and everything runs nicely, so you decide "tomorrow, ima go all out with Vouchers and Balens Bonus, plus lvl5 pot and ATK scroll"...just to find that when you have put all that in, youre getting lagged out like hell.

Similar may happen to you in BGs...you may decide "uh, such a nice day today, and I feel in the mood of some serious killing" and put in some DoubleHonorScroll...just to find your connection breaks every 2 mins.

Get it sorted r2. You have enough people quitting game already, enough people who are still playing not spending anymore already. Still, there is a loyal playerbase who will keep your game running if you provide us with some stability.

Dont let wartune die in favour of your new Game Yitien....
    Last edited by Kastergir; 05-16-2013, 04:21 AM.

If you have random "network connection" is lost often, it might do you some good to file a ticket to find out what's wrong.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Well, I have over time filed several tickets regarding various issues - not paid out Event rewards for instance - and only 1 or 2 have ever been rly resolved. So I wont bother. Im a bit literate with computers and networking ( having worked as networking servers and storage support tech at H&P a few years ago...), so I would know if it was my side causing the troubles...and well...it isnt. Simple observation of what happens, how, when, to how many people, at what times etc. gives me a pretty good indication of whats going on.

Thx for the advice though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kastergir View Post
        Well, I have over time filed several tickets regarding various issues - not paid out Event rewards for instance - and only 1 or 2 have ever been rly resolved. So I wont bother. Im a bit literate with computers and networking ( having worked as networking servers and storage support tech at H&P a few years ago...), so I would know if it was my side causing the troubles...and well...it isnt. Simple observation of what happens, how, when, to how many people, at what times etc. gives me a pretty good indication of whats going on.

Thx for the advice though.
        U try those sticky on VPN stuff?

or maybe get a new computer or ISP?
        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          If you have random "network connection" is lost often, it might do you some good to file a ticket to find out what's wrong.
          I found this very funny
          You will get this reply
          'Thank you for taking the time to inform us about these technical issues. We are sorry for any problems these might be causing you. We would like to thank you for bringing them to our attention. We be doing testing to see if any of the issues reported are bugs or not. If any of them are found to be a bug, we will then do our best to fix this as soon as possible.
          We appreciate your efforts in helping us to make this a better game. Thank you'
          Never to be heard from again

Comment

No it is not our connection, it is R2s fault, tons of players have been dcing regularly throught bosses and other events it needs fixed many of us lose out on wb I should get about 450k per boss I ended up getting about 150k.
            Wartune
            (S251) Level 48.
            Guild = Sanctuary.

Tank Trials guide:

Comment

The lag and disconnect happened after the last maintainace.
              Serenity
              SteelLord
              Singapore

Comment

Working...
              X