Free vs pay!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by winlord View Post
    IQ less than 70 is considered mentally retarded, and you're right, I can't determine it, but I can estimate it by judging his posts on this forum.
    i hope you realise that continuing with personal insults is going to bring you nowhere and doing you no good. it is obvious why you are doing this though, because you have been opposed and corrected in another thread previously and this time round you hate to be opposed with a different opinion again. you have to realise the forum is a place where there will be lots of different opinions and you need to sort them out with logic and ideas; not plain personal insults and using ad hominem attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
      you will be forced to level someday, with massive amount of world prosperity, and after that you will find yourself severely disadvantaged after losing out on so much rewards. what's more by staying at 39/49, you're missing on 90% of the contents of the game.. might as well switch to a new game. by staying 39/49, after you are forced to reach 50, u will find that you will be stunned by players whom starter much later than you, with no way of ever catching up to their exp.
      1. You will really lose a lot of game contents if you stay at level 39, but level 49? Not at all... Since most events are about mounts (level 40), and spire (level 46), then staying at level 49 is a good decision at all.
      2. Not at all.. I'm a non-casher, and after I get to level 50, only 2-3 people can truly beat me (when all is in full health)... (Of course, if i'm low hp, they defeat me)... Even though they stunned me, i still defeat them, cause I do large damage and they do low damage. At every beginning, there is a price...

Conclusion: Staying at your bracket as long as you can is a good decision, especially for non-cashers.
      Last edited by BlueEarth; 05-17-2013, 07:10 PM.
      If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
      -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post
        1. You will really lose a lot of game contents if you stay at level 39, but level 49? Not at all... Since most events are about mounts (level 40), and spire (level 46), then staying at level 49 is a good decision at all.
        2. Not at all.. I'm a non-casher, and after I get to level 50, only 2-3 people can beat me... Even though they stunned me, i still defeat them, cause I do large damage and they do low damage.

Conclusion: Staying at your bracket as long as you can is a good decision, especially for non-cashers.
        1) if you are thinking of staying permanently at 49 like the guy mentioned, then you can forget about spire because it gives too much exp and when boosted by world prosperity, you will jump to 50 in no time at all. so nope, spire is out. so is mp, campaigns, catacombs, divine altar and heck.. even solo arena gives you too much exp with world prosperity that you cannot stay in 49 for long. so you'll be missing out too much on the game contents if you plan to stay 49 max.

2) if you think in the long run, then staying 49 is not a good option even if you are a non-casher because of the fact that one will eventually level up. you said when you get to 50, only 2-3 people can beat you. but these are the people who have started so much later than you did. the peers who started about the same time have went on much ahead and got themselves 20 more levels of seal, and also have collected so much more crystaloids and legend stones they are probably on the way to legend 50/60 set or 50/60 legend jewels.

However i don't think staying at 59/69 for as long as possible is a bad idea at all. because it lets you do catacomb, spire, da etc without much worry of leveling up. ad that way you don't miss out on all the precious rewards like gems and soul crystals, and also can farm for legend stones in GoD nm. all these doesn't require cash at all. i personally know of a few non cashers who have already reach 50k br at 59.

conclusion: if you are a noncasher and you are thinking in the long run, then staying 49 is not a good option because knowing reaching 50 is inevitable and just a matter of time, too much will be sacrificed by the time you hit 50 (even if you are stronger than the low 50s right after you hit 50). unless the character is your alternate account and you just want to stay at 49 to bully the poor newbies in 40 bracket bg and feeling superior, then yea sure.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	level 59.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	270.6 KB
ID:	1669290 This is my char I am a 4 months vip user... I am staying in level 59 for good...

Comment

1) if you are thinking of staying permanently at 49 like the guy mentioned, then you can forget about spire because it gives too much exp and when boosted by world prosperity, you will jump to 50 in no time at all. so nope, spire is out. so is mp, campaigns, catacombs, divine altar and heck.. even solo arena gives you too much exp with world prosperity that you cannot stay in 49 for long. so you'll be missing out too much on the game contents if you plan to stay 49 max.

2) if you think in the long run, then staying 49 is not a good option even if you are a non-casher because of the fact that one will eventually level up. you said when you get to 50, only 2-3 people can beat you. but these are the people who have started so much later than you did. the peers who started about the same time have went on much ahead and got themselves 20 more levels of seal, and also have collected so much more crystaloids and legend stones they are probably on the way to legend 50/60 set or 50/60 legend jewels.

However i don't think staying at 59/69 for as long as possible is a bad idea at all. because it lets you do catacomb, spire, da etc without much worry of leveling up. ad that way you don't miss out on all the precious rewards like gems and soul crystals, and also can farm for legend stones in GoD nm. all these doesn't require cash at all. i personally know of a few non cashers who have already reach 50k br at 59.

conclusion: if you are a noncasher and you are thinking in the long run, then staying 49 is not a good option because knowing reaching 50 is inevitable and just a matter of time, too much will be sacrificed by the time you hit 50 (even if you are stronger than the low 50s right after you hit 50). unless the character is your alternate account and you just want to stay at 49 to bully the poor newbies in 40 bracket bg and feeling superior, then yea sure.
            1. Nope, what I'm saying is that the event quest that requires the spire will also be available to level 49 players, since they won't miss event quest rewards, like what we have today... (level 39 players cannot get the rewards which requires mount and spire, so staying toooo long at this level 39 is not a very good option, unless you have some goals to make in your mind).. So they will not be missing those event rewards. They do not need to do spire, just enter it, and boom, we get the quest finished... This is not missing content of the game, since you got the reward, and the spire can be tried later when you stepped up to level 50 above.

2. So what if all my peers who have played the same time with me already went far ahead? Well, my suggestion in this is not for those wants to compete with their peers... It is about getting as strong as you can so you will not be so very very messed up when you reached the higher level bracket... Doing bg will earn me enough socket rods (for higher level equipments) and gems, (since you cannot do catacomb), and get a higher honor rank, good medallion, plus getting those titles like executioner and grim reaper as early as possible... Unless you have goals like these, then just forget staying at level 49...

Note: You cannot blame those who "bully" other players... They may be trying to get the maximum honor they want for the medallion, or just have a goal to get the executioner and grim reaper title before the get to higher level bracket... This is not "all" about feeling superior, since there is no point in killing after you get those goals, and even though some want to have the road warrior title, they will for sure get tired of it, and will realize that that title is fleeting...

Conclusion: My experience as a non-casher, staying in one's level slowly, while simultaneously getting strong at fast as your whole mind and body can, will do you more good than to be a high level first before you power and improve yourself. This will be the most enjoyable style of playing this game for free players... I have many friends who tried this, and are happy that they have done this. They never whine that those cashers are too strong.......
            Last edited by BlueEarth; 05-18-2013, 03:42 AM.
            -quoted from R.K.

Comment

1. Nope, what I'm saying is that the event quest that requires the spire will also be available to level 49 players, since they won't miss event quest rewards, like what we have today... (level 39 players cannot get the rewards which requires mount and spire, so staying toooo long at this level 39 is not a very good option, unless you have some goals to make in your mind).. So they will not be missing those event rewards. They do not need to do spire, just enter it, and boom, we get the quest finished... This is not missing content of the game, since you got the reward, and the spire can be tried later when you stepped up to level 50 above.

2. So what if all my peers who have played the same time with me already went far ahead? Well, my suggestion in this is not for those wants to compete with their peers... It is about getting as strong as you can so you will not be so very very messed up when you reached the higher level bracket... Doing bg will earn me enough socket rods (for higher level equipments) and gems, (since you cannot do catacomb), and get a higher honor rank, good medallion, plus getting those titles like executioner and grim reaper as early as possible... Unless you have goals like these, then just forget staying at level 49...

Note: You cannot blame those who "bully" other players... They may be trying to get the maximum honor they want for the medallion, or just have a goal to get the executioner and grim reaper title before the get to higher level bracket... This is not "all" about feeling superior, since there is no point in killing after you get those goals, and even though some want to have the road warrior title, they will for sure get tired of it, and will realize that that title is fleeting...

Conclusion: My experience as a non-casher, staying in one's level slowly, while simultaneously getting strong at fast as your whole mind and body can, will do you more good than to be a high level first before you power and improve yourself. This will be the most enjoyable style of playing this game for free players... I have many friends who tried this, and are happy that they have done this. They never whine that those cashers are too strong.......
              1. the whole idea stated previously by winlord was to stay at 49 permanently and never ever reach 50, which i thought is not feasible because eventually one would go to 50. moreover if one decide to stay 49 forever, spire is obviously undo-able because it gives too much exp. that was what i meant by missing out game content, and didn't say missing event rewards. thats two different thing.

2. yes staying 49 as long as possible would give very gratifying result as you can do the 40 bracket bg and practically wipe out any one in that bg even when they have max drayds. one who does that would of coz not whine about cashers being too strong as most cashers would advance their level quickly and hence they will not be competing with cashers.

but in my opinion staying at 49 to increase BR to do bg is just for gaining instant gratification. If a player would think in the long run and go for delayed gratification, he would rather level up and stay at 59 or 69 even if theres lot's of frustration of being beaten by other cashers. as someone has mentioned previously, one simply cannot buy time. talents are important, not just for the holy seals. but for the passives. high level passives are extremely awesome in pve settings. Aside from the whole talent thingy, getting max honor for level 49 is also not a good idea. that's because if the player gets max possible honor and medallion for lv 49, (which is not lord divine, i forgot the max possible medallion for 49) once he reaches 50 he would find Bg rather undo-able because of having too high an honor rank that does not match with his lower br. for example, a 49 player has maxed his honor in 49 bg with just 38k br. now he lvl up and goes to 50 bg and anyone killing him would mean losing lots of honor which he has gained previously and as such, he can't even do the carting to gain battleground rewards if he doesn't want to lose honor. compare this to someone who didn't stay at 49 too long, that player would have very low honor and br and he can cart all he wants in 50 bg because he has nothing to lose. if he gets killed, he would just slowly stack up dryads.

so if one is really thinking of getting as strong as you can and not to compete with his peers, then leveling up and not stay at 49 would then be the "righter" thing to do although not seemingly so. yes, reaching 50 or 60 too early would seem very messed up. but its just that you are dealing with messed up situation earlier rather than later. while it can be very demoralizing to reach 50 or 60 too soon, it is still a much faster "express way" if one is thinking of getting as strong as possible and not aiming to compete with others. he has access to higher level crystaloids, legend stones sooner, more exp for passives and also higher level sets to gain more in gold/daru in wb and passing cata easy. this is what i meant by delayed gratification because in the long run, he would reap so much more rewards.

Note: And no i don't blame those players who stay at 49 to "bully" other players, yes its all part of the game and they have their own goals. just that i don't agree with doing that if one aims to speed up their character growth to the fastest and fullest because staying too long in 49 is really no good for long term plans. its just instant gratification
              Last edited by shynnblu; 05-18-2013, 05:05 AM.

Comment

That is correct.

People think that passives are not useful. It's true that 1 level of pssive almost gives nothing, but bear in mind that this game is about incremental advantages/gains. If you level your passive to 10, you will see the difference.

To play this game till the end takes an extreme amount of patience. I've seen many people quitting due to the grind.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

but in my opinion staying at 49 to increase BR to do bg is just for gaining instant gratification. If a player would think in the long run and go for delayed gratification, he would rather level up and stay at 59 or 69 even if theres lot's of frustration of being beaten by other cashers. as someone has mentioned previously, one simply cannot buy time. talents are important, not just for the holy seals. but for the passives. high level passives are extremely awesome in pve settings. Aside from the whole talent thingy, getting max honor for level 49 is also not a good idea. that's because if the player gets max possible honor and medallion for lv 49, (which is not lord divine, i forgot the max possible medallion for 49) once he reaches 50 he would find Bg rather undo-able because of having too high an honor rank that does not match with his lower br. for example, a 49 player has maxed his honor in 49 bg with just 38k br. now he lvl up and goes to 50 bg and anyone killing him would mean losing lots of honor which he has gained previously and as such, he can't even do the carting to gain battleground rewards if he doesn't want to lose honor. compare this to someone who didn't stay at 49 too long, that player would have very low honor and br and he can cart all he wants in 50 bg because he has nothing to lose. if he gets killed, he would just slowly stack up dryads.

so if one is really thinking of getting as strong as you can and not to compete with his peers, then leveling up and not stay at 49 would then be the "righter" thing to do although not seemingly so. yes, reaching 50 or 60 too early would seem very messed up. but its just that you are dealing with messed up situation earlier rather than later. while it can be very demoralizing to reach 50 or 60 too soon, it is still a much faster "express way" if one is thinking of getting as strong as possible and not aiming to compete with others. he has access to higher level crystaloids, legend stones sooner, more exp for passives and also higher level sets to gain more in gold/daru in wb and passing cata easy. this is what i meant by delayed gratification because in the long run, he would reap so much more rewards.

Note: And no i don't blame those players who stay at 49 to "bully" other players, yes its all part of the game and they have their own goals. just that i don't agree with doing that if one aims to speed up their character growth to the fastest and fullest because staying too long in 49 is really no good for long term plans. its just instant gratification
                  Well, we have really different opinions...
                  -As of the medallion, well, getting maximum rank at level 49 is not really a good idea, but still other make it, for their own reasons... and,
                  -I have seen in my case lots of players who get kicked out by teams in spire and GoD NM, just because they are still weak... Some trash talk them in the game, that they are not strong enough to do level 50 mpds... Aside from that, in the 3v3 arena, teaming up with same level cashers (level 50 and above) would make the team fall, most of the time always fail, if not, get kicked out by them...

Not unlike if you are strong enough, then when you get to level 50 (this is my own experience, not just some theories i made up):
                  1. You can do GoD NM as soon as you finish its normal mode. If you are weak, you can't do NM as soon as possible, so no legend stones as soon as possible.
                  2. You can reach up to level 5 boss in spire as soon as possible by having powerful teammates who won't kick you since you are not so weak...
                  3. You can team up with same level teammates, (they will want to ask you always), and be able to defeat same level cashers in 3v3 arena... If you are weak for your level, usually, they kick you up, or you end up losing all the time with the enemies who uses money to power up themselves.
                  4. You can defend yourself from 'almost' all players in bg, so you can still cart at level 50 bg, and not be so annoyed 'almost' always back at the base without shards, while waiting for your revive time (30 seconds is the longest i've seen, and it irritates me)... If you rushed level, you experience this annoyance in level 30 bg, level 40 bg, and so with beginning level 50 bg...
                  5. You won't need to get all the daily quest exp... why i'm saying this? The exp you need for your talent would be only coming from the catacombs, and some important exp event (like spire and mpds), not from those not-so-important daily quest exp... I say this cause you should maximize the use of exp (you get gems, and talents), plus you won't really rush leveling up talents, since you are a bit stronger, and can face challenges other players find difficult to do... If you rushed to level 50, then since you are still weak, you need to level up talents as soon as possible, by getting all those 'empty' exp from daily quests, when you could have used that time for getting gems and tokens from catacomb or doing spire... (i hope you get what i mean here... aws, i'm really having a hard time expressing what i want to express in english, but i'm really trying my best)...

Now this is really more beneficial and more enjoyable to the non-cashers... They get what they want at their previous level bracket (bullying, being getting praised, and other selfish reasons, or being able to achieve some sensible, good goals, etc.), and they are ready to face new challenges in their next level bracket, getting rewards to the fullest as they can. This is what I called delayed gratification... You do experience hard, boring times (levels 1-45), getting some on-the-way-rewards (level 46-49) and then be able to get greater rewards (level 50 and above), as easily as you can, depending on how hard you worked on improving yourself before you reach level 50... When you reach level 50, although most are permissible to do, most of them are not easy to do... So preparing before that will be really be fore your enjoyment, and good health too, esp for non-cashers... In my case, I can now skip the 1st world boss, and get some sleep again... I wouldn't worry too much, since I'm already pretty strong, I can do GoD NM and spire anytime I want... (so thus, I start to gain back my health)...
                  This is my opinion... I'm not forcing everyone to believe this.
                  Last edited by BlueEarth; 05-18-2013, 08:00 AM.
                  -quoted from R.K.

Comment

stalling level and staying at 49 could well be more "enjoyable" - encased in inverted commas because different people enjoy different kind of play style. but putting enjoyment aside, i still believe leveling up from 49 asap is much faster to reach end game goals.
                    i was a mild casher (just wings, some clothes, some crypt keys and vip) but never really felt the need to stall 49. (currently im stalling 69)
                    never really did GoD nm at 50. what i did was just rushed to 59 fast and started helping my lower level guildies to pass it. (its much easier to do GoD nm with 55 set so not sure why would try to pass it at 50 right after stalling 49 for weeks or months especially when leveling is really easy 2 days per level) one can stall 49 for weeks but it really just take a few days of leveling, get the new set, new astrals, more skill points and do those mps.

As for being kicked from mp and spire, what i did to overcome all that hassle is to just find a permanent team in my guild that has simlar br, rather active like myself, and do things at similar pace. we did most things together, and did what we were capable of, it saved all the hassle of needing to find teams every single day.

about bg, lets face it, its quite impossible to defend from strong attackers in 50 bg upon just reaching 50. (unless one stalled 49 for an unholy amount of time that he can match himself with casher 50+) theres loads of 45k br guys there. even ever saw some up to 55k br there. and level stallers typically have much honor to lose upon entering new bracket bg.

to conclude, i emphasize that it is not a bad thing to stall level, but just not at lv 49. if one wants to stall level, i definitely recommend to stall it at 59 or 69.. stalling at 49 is just missing out and delaying on reaching end game goals too much

Comment

And yes I was once a bully in level 49 previously named as DevilMayCry I stayed in 49 bracket for 1 month to reach Knight Crusader rank... I was a level 49 with a 37k br back then so It made me think that I can do well when I leveled up to 50... But much to my dismay it turned to be like hell for me a level 50 (Knight Crusader-37k+ br) as I try to make my way to get shard I am always attacked and I lose 200 and sometimes 400 everytime I have been killed... Even with my so thought of 37k br I am always defeated because of the 3 rounds stun made by holy seals as I was shattered to see I was losing so much honor in 1 day that I gained when I was in level 49... I most of the times cannot go out until I reached level 55 and gained a high enough holy seal to counter the stun... And by the way you cant reach the last honor rank in level 49 for it is only limited to Knight Crusader and Elite Crusader unlike level 59 where you can reach the highest honor rank which is Lord Divine...
                      I have been In level 49 and all I can say is its not worth it to stay in there Its better to stay in 59 where you can really max all stats holy seal and max your honor rank to lord divine...

Name:	my new br.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	309.0 KB
ID:	1669307
                      Now I can bully again as much as I want...
                      Last edited by balautoy; 05-18-2013, 11:49 AM.

Comment

lvl 49 max is elite crusader
                        lvl 59 max is imperial
                        69 max is lord divine

Well, we have really different opinions...
                        -As of the medallion, well, getting maximum rank at level 49 is not really a good idea, but still other make it, for their own reasons... and,
                        -I have seen in my case lots of players who get kicked out by teams in spire and GoD NM, just because they are still weak... Some trash talk them in the game, that they are not strong enough to do level 50 mpds... Aside from that, in the 3v3 arena, teaming up with same level cashers (level 50 and above) would make the team fall, most of the time always fail, if not, get kicked out by them...

Not unlike if you are strong enough, then when you get to level 50 (this is my own experience, not just some theories i made up):
                        1. You can do GoD NM as soon as you finish its normal mode. If you are weak, you can't do NM as soon as possible, so no legend stones as soon as possible.
                        2. You can reach up to level 5 boss in spire as soon as possible by having powerful teammates who won't kick you since you are not so weak...
                        3. You can team up with same level teammates, (they will want to ask you always), and be able to defeat same level cashers in 3v3 arena... If you are weak for your level, usually, they kick you up, or you end up losing all the time with the enemies who uses money to power up themselves.
                        4. You can defend yourself from 'almost' all players in bg, so you can still cart at level 50 bg, and not be so annoyed 'almost' always back at the base without shards, while waiting for your revive time (30 seconds is the longest i've seen, and it irritates me)... If you rushed level, you experience this annoyance in level 30 bg, level 40 bg, and so with beginning level 50 bg...
                        5. You won't need to get all the daily quest exp... why i'm saying this? The exp you need for your talent would be only coming from the catacombs, and some important exp event (like spire and mpds), not from those not-so-important daily quest exp... I say this cause you should maximize the use of exp (you get gems, and talents), plus you won't really rush leveling up talents, since you are a bit stronger, and can face challenges other players find difficult to do... If you rushed to level 50, then since you are still weak, you need to level up talents as soon as possible, by getting all those 'empty' exp from daily quests, when you could have used that time for getting gems and tokens from catacomb or doing spire... (i hope you get what i mean here... aws, i'm really having a hard time expressing what i want to express in english, but i'm really trying my best)...

Now this is really more beneficial and more enjoyable to the non-cashers... They get what they want at their previous level bracket (bullying, being getting praised, and other selfish reasons, or being able to achieve some sensible, good goals, etc.), and they are ready to face new challenges in their next level bracket, getting rewards to the fullest as they can. This is what I called delayed gratification... You do experience hard, boring times (levels 1-45), getting some on-the-way-rewards (level 46-49) and then be able to get greater rewards (level 50 and above), as easily as you can, depending on how hard you worked on improving yourself before you reach level 50... When you reach level 50, although most are permissible to do, most of them are not easy to do... So preparing before that will be really be fore your enjoyment, and good health too, esp for non-cashers... In my case, I can now skip the 1st world boss, and get some sleep again... I wouldn't worry too much, since I'm already pretty strong, I can do GoD NM and spire anytime I want... (so thus, I start to gain back my health)...
                        This is my opinion... I'm not forcing everyone to believe this.
                        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

You can get Lord Divine at level 59.

Comment

Originally posted by balautoy View Post
                            And yes I was once a bully in level 49 previously named as DevilMayCry I stayed in 49 bracket for 1 month to reach Knight Crusader rank... I was a level 49 with a 37k br back then so It made me think that I can do well when I leveled up to 50... But much to my dismay it turned to be like hell for me a level 50 (Knight Crusader-37k+ br) as I try to make my way to get shard I am always attacked and I lose 200 and sometimes 400 everytime I have been killed... Even with my so thought of 37k br I am always defeated because of the 3 rounds stun made by holy seals as I was shattered to see I was losing so much honor in 1 day that I gained when I was in level 49... I most of the times cannot go out until I reached level 55 and gained a high enough holy seal to counter the stun... And by the way you cant reach the last honor rank in level 49 for it is only limited to Knight Crusader and Elite Crusader unlike level 59 where you can reach the highest honor rank which is Lord Divine...
                            I have been In level 49 and all I can say is its not worth it to stay in there Its better to stay in 59 where you can really max all stats holy seal and max your honor rank to lord divine...
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]41530[/ATTACH]
                            Now I can bully again as much as I want...
                            WOW!can i borrow your luck stone

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                              lvl 49 max is elite crusader
                              lvl 59 max is imperial
                              69 max is lord divine
                              My god before you say something try to research about it... Level 59 can reach Lord Divine and not just imperial... You think you know all, you are a laugh... HAHAHAHA...

Name:	my idol.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	259.0 KB
ID:	1669391
                              Here is the proof my idol level 59...
                              Last edited by balautoy; 05-21-2013, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Well yeah it's R2Games aka Pay2WinGames

Comment

Working...
                                X