No announcement yet.

Player supprot please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a lvl 74 archer been playing with my Guild Leader for months i know he didnt sold the guild, our guild is a FAMILY and all i wonder, is why the G M, Mods, do contact the Hacker which is obviously (lvl 13 account) and do not contact the Leader that got botted (Lvl 75 account) to me is very simple incompetent ppl on charge of G.M, all you guys have to do is do an IP search, which every G.M should be able to do, im so mad

The worse is that the G.M dont have any proof of what they are saying about the "deal", is common sense, why trust a lvl 13 char??? so now we all can hack an account, steal a guild and say "i bought it" and the G.M will say aah im sorry we didnt know that... PLEASE!! half brain to see it..
    DONT LET THIS HACKER DO WHATEVER HE WANT SUPPORT OUR GUILD NOT 1 SINGLE PERSON LYING!!

here is another thread about this BIG issue http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....hacking-issues

Comment

give us back our guild plz we did not sell our guild and never would we have all work hard to get it where it was sorceressq

Comment

The worse is that the G.M dont have any proof of what they are saying about the "deal", is common sense, why trust a lvl 13 char??? so now we all can hack an account, steal a guild and say "i bought it" and the G.M will say aah im sorry we didnt know that... PLEASE!! half brain to see it..
        DONT LET THIS HACKER DO WHATEVER HE WANT SUPPORT OUR GUILD NOT 1 SINGLE PERSON LYING!!

Comment

I am from this server too (s42/s45/s48/s55), not from that guild but i know some people from there and i been reading about this since morning, I see this people everyday and I do know how this is important to them and that they are telling the true in case any G.M. have doubts about this story.
          First of all it's impossible to sell a guild , that i am sure, never seen , doesn't make any sense at all!Selling account's are possible but isn't the case, real RebIi there, he didn't sell and I believe he dont pretend.
          Well all I ask it's for you R2games do help them , they lost alot, they are members for long , they pay, they work hard, at least give some importance and support to whom waste their time and money playing your games, show some concern about your players, support people with problems, do contact RebIi at least.

Pintelha
          Currently I only play in the game "Shadowbound"

Comment

stop paying to play more players on this server stop paying they might think about there action when they are loseing hundreds of dollars a day

Comment

JUST GIVE BACK THEIR GUILD R2GaM OR WHAT EVER U BEEN CALL...REALLY SO FUNNY YEAH ONLY HEAR FROM ONE SIDE WHO IS LOWEST LVL THEN HIGHER LVL WHO BUILT THAT GUILD WITH HARD WORK...I CAN FEEL WHAT ALL U FEEL LOST UR GUILD CAUSE I BUILT GUILD WITH HARD WORK TOO WITH 6 MEMBER ACTIVE...SO I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT ALL OF U...

Comment

It is reasons like this why i have cancelled 3 vip acc, i have put in 31000 balens ( i just checked my order history) with 4 accounts into this game and thats not including 7 mths of vip, i no longer feel safe in spending any more money when i could be hacked and loose all the time and money i have spent, and to be told "player security is total responsability of players" does this included our credit card details aswell.

Comment

If they want to support hackers then more people should be hacked until this game dies, we are allready looking and playing other games and we were addicted to this game 15+ hrs a day for so many players 7 days a week, but i think the addiction is starting to die. I personally have lost the fun and excitement this game use to give me, my hrs and days of logging on are getting further appart this is a game and games are meant to be fun.
                  But on a good note i have more money to spend on new games not R2 games but more secure sites. I will post better games to play with better security on world chat. Then come spend $100's on these fun games with me. And no i don't have shares lolz weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Can Rebli speak up here?
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Condor he did lisbth on the first page

Comment

stop trying to use hacking programs as all they will do is steal ur user id n pw! msg to the wise

Comment

I can promise you rebli does not or never has tried to use any such programs

Comment

So, we can't share or sell our character to another person, but we can do this with a guild? Ok, now I go back into my corner...

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                              So, we can't share or sell our character to another person, but we can do this with a guild? Ok, now I go back into my corner...
                              I don't even get how you can sell a guild! You'd first need all of the guild's consent, which is clearly not here!
                              You could always just make pass the guild leadership to someone else if necessary!

But really? You guys report jeffhawk trying to gift his beast account to yuri (which I hope has not been acted upon), and you let a hacker get away with dismantling many player's game experience?!

For the very first time, I have found a game company that is worse than Kascam.
                              Character Name: Piman
                              Server: Kabam S15
                              Class: Mage
                              Level: 55 Finally
                              Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Comment

Originally posted by kim346 View Post
                                For the very first time, I have found a game company that is worse than Kascam.
                                haha funny how i said something similar, i thought PWI team of GM was bad, but R2 team just win the prize!! WORST team i've ever seen!! and im playing mmorpg since years.. so keep it up R2 your company will fall if you keep this way

Comment

Working...
                                X