X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasting attempts due to disconnection

greetings everybody ,
    i hope u r all having a great weekend
    i have a real problem everyday when the game disconnects for any reason , cuz if i am in Multi player dungeon , i am out , if i am in 3 vs 3 arena i lose my attempt , if i am in battle ground , i am out and this can go on forever.

So without wasting ur precious time , i would like to suggest that the game count an attempt only after the event is completed

N.B:
    positive points :
    1- u wont lose attempts due to disconnection which happens alot for some reason ( internet problem , flash player crash , running the game for hours can make ur browser consume a large physical memory and crash , anti virus decides to do a scan while running the browser so kills the speed and crash , ........etc)
    Negative points :
    1- people can do this if they are losing in 3 vs 3 arena to prevent themselves from losing an attempt but i highly doubt they do that since we are a team and we all must do it at the same time and make a new team once we login which takes some time , but let me hear what u think

It is a good suggestion, nobody would want to lose their attempt, but still, it shouldn't be a function that must be used "ad infinitum", I mean, it should be limited.
    In-game problems? File a ticket ! |
    Please use Search button before opening a new topic!
    "They thought I'll never return. But now I pushed one step further.
    I am back. I am the Lion that roars throughout the night."

Comment

" it shouldn't be a function that must be used "ad infinitum", I mean, it should be limited."
      limited by what ?

Comment

Maybe by the number of lost connections? Usually it takes a better PC or a better Internet provider to solve this issue, or now it depends, because the parameters between your connection and the server can differ. (I've experienced this myself while playing other games, i've found it difficult to reconnect and I was about to win )

Comment

well , what do people think ? can we get an admin to make a poll for people to choose ??

Comment

I'm against this, because it could be super abusable, e.g. I could refresh right before the eye in Void NM to get a bunch of lvl 40 legendary stones, and this goes for all other NM MP dungeons.
            Character Name: Piman
            Server: Kabam S15
            Class: Mage
            Level: 55 Finally
            Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Comment

For 3v3 Arena...
              You do not lose an attempt.

Comment

If you accidentally disconnect during a match, and you get back inot the server, you'll still be in the fight.
                But, if you don't make it back, your team mates lose an attempt, and you don't lose one attempt, which is completely unfair IMO.
                Character Name: Piman
                Server: Kabam S15
                Class: Mage
                Level: 55 Finally
                Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Comment

@kim346 : about this being abusable , the solution is u get the items at the end of the map , if u disconnect u get nothing and u lose nothing , it is all or none law so the part of being abusable is not common

@ElusionA : i havenot tried that before but i am glad to hear that they considered lagging issues concerning arena , so i hope they consider it concerning multi player dungeons

Comment

I think you should bring more points to your suggestion, Elijah, to make it sustainable in front of the admins. Please, consider how this benefits (or not) the other players. It's not just about people who have a bad Internet connection. Put all the pro's and cons from your view, not only one or two...make a list of them, for example...how does it affect other facilities of the game (like the Multiplayer Dungeons)? And I recommend to all posters after my message that they give pros and cons within their post - they should bring their own ideas to this suggestion so it can be better.

Comment

I don't think it's a good idea, too many ways to abuse it. Also, it has already been suggested.
                      With the current system, you get rewards before the end of the dungeon, so it's just impossible.
                      But if you get all rewards at the end, players will redo dungeons where they disliked what they dropped -> bad too.
                      Also, if you keep disconnecting, you should seriously change something in your configuration. Either the computer or the connexion.
                      E314
                      Armor Games - S2
                      Lv 65
                      FairyTail

Comment

In Hall Of heros if u get disconnected it brings u back into your party right away ( once u reload the game and sometimes after a 2 min timer <.<) i think for arena or other such muli events they need to do this as well then u dont lose attempts when u get disconnected by outside your means.

I know i had some worse kind of luck when wb be almost dead and no lag at all then suddenly " server lost connection" thats a real eye twitchier there

Comment

Working...
                        X