Astrals and when we get higher grades

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astrals and when we get higher grades

I'm lvl 34 now and was wondering if anyone has ever earned (through clicking on the stars) any yellow/gold/orange whatever color you want to call that's after the pink/purple astrals yet.

Starting to wonder if I need to be level 40 to have a chance to earn the gold/yellow astrals without spending the 7k star points.

1st question - how many gold per day you can spend?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

.... You're level 34 gve it a rest, how old is your char? 3days?
      And yes ... Any astral is possible to obtain through clicking. Orange&Purples come on 3rd->5th planet and red on 5th and blue on3+

Am I the only one gettig the feel that people haste?._. Saw lvl 35 asking for lvl 70+ info, it's like half a year in between...
      S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
      Mage: Existence (G.M)
      BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

You can attain them at any level (from whenever you can get astrals). It's just random and they're quite rare. I have about 40 million in astrals since the last patch and I've got 1 red and 5 oranges.. That's it.

So basically, just keep throwing money at it. You'll get them eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
          And yes ... Any astral is possible to obtain through clicking. Orange&Purples come on 3rd->5th planet and red on 5th and blue on3+

Am I the only one gettig the feel that people haste?._. Saw lvl 35 asking for lvl 70+ info, it's like half a year in between...
          He can ask more exp users. Maybe our answers help him. I see a lot of ppl under 40v geting red astros and high lvl must use star points to get.
          True is - who have luck, can get. Without luck just lvl up what you have and w8 for good astral

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I'm not impatient.. I was just curious to know if that was the case where you must be level 50+ to have a chance to get a higher grade astral through clicking on the stars/planets whatever they are.
            Originally posted by Smoldering View Post

Comment

Yeah, I have a level 60 character and it seems that it gets the yellow astrals more frequently and I've been checking the system info while online whenever anyone gets the yellow/red grade astrals and they're all level 40+ so far so I was just curious if that was the case where I must be a higher level in order to get a higher grade astral through clicking on the planets/stars whatever they're called.
              Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
              He can ask more exp users. Maybe our answers help him. I see a lot of ppl under 40v geting red astros and high lvl must use star points to get.
              True is - who have luck, can get. Without luck just lvl up what you have and w8 for good astral

Comment

Originally posted by Razorbeast View Post
                I'm not impatient.. I was just curious to know if that was the case where you must be level 50+ to have a chance to get a higher grade astral through clicking on the stars/planets whatever they are.
                No, it's all about luck for astrals, levels got nothing to do with it^^

Once got an enhanced will destroyer on a mage at lvl 26 the first day, and half a year later on another server it took 50 lvls, it's very very luck based
                S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                Mage: Existence (G.M)
                BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

My luck lies in purple astral for the most part. I can't guarantee getting an orange astral with 2 million gold, but I will receive more purple than most if not everybody in the entire range of R2Games' servers. Sigh... and I so wanted all those red too.
                  The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ggg.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	160.5 KB
ID:	1669562

I am lvl 38 ( played 3 weeks ago), light casher with VIP and Wings. And these are my astrals
                    FYI, I got many more orange astrals than this but I have to feed them all coz I dont have enough spaces.
                    Still have 22k astral points for exchange.

P/s: If u wanna get orange astral. Just around 300k 400k gold (500k is the best) and do it once. But yes, all depends on your luck. No matter how high level you are.
                    Last edited by R27537271; 05-27-2013, 10:30 AM.

Comment

how will an astral become purple or orange? if u get a blue astral and u feed all of your other astral to it to make it level up, will your blue become ppurple after some levels?or still blue but higher lvl?

Comment

Originally posted by WartuneMageR2 View Post
                        how will an astral become purple or orange? if u get a blue astral and u feed all of your other astral to it to make it level up, will your blue become ppurple after some levels?or still blue but higher lvl?
                        You have to acquire it in the stars or purchase it with Star Points.

Comment

That's pretty awesome. Yeah. I'm level 36 now with my archer and earned a yellow p.atk astral. I usually wait 'til I have a few hundred thousand gold to use up before I do an astral run. Congrats on all your high grade astrals too.
                          Originally posted by R27537271 View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]42278[/ATTACH]

I am lvl 38 ( played 3 weeks ago), light casher with VIP and Wings. And these are my astrals
                          FYI, I got many more orange astrals than this but I have to feed them all coz I dont have enough spaces.

P/s: If u wanna get orange astral. Just around 300k 400k gold (500k is the best) and do it once. But yes, all depends on your luck. No matter how high level you are.

Comment

Originally posted by R27537271 View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]42278[/ATTACH]

Wow! That's one lucky player!

Comment

You're so lucky.

I don't have VIP or Balens.
                              I spend 300k a day on Astrals (for 3 weeks now, I started a month ago)
                              I only get around 700k a day, or 1m if I do all 3 WB and 1 hour farms.
                              ~~ (VIP tends to get double gold from events and balens to deal more damage during WB)

Yet I only obtained 5 total oranges (no red), and only 2 oranges I can actually use, the others are useless for me.
                              Yes, I do the "Trick" for a "theorized higher chance" (all stars lit up before click on blue star, and so on)

And I only saved up 8000 star points...

I used the rest of Gold on my Guild Skill and Enchant.

BTW, I heard somewhere that in this game... GM can actually "control" a players astral gain (making it where your rate of obtaining a rare astral low chance)
                              I also heard that older servers tends to have a higher astral rate.

Comment

Working...
                              X