Magic pot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic pot

Receive magic pot icon today. Apparently you have to buy/spend balens to activate this. My suggestion is because this game is heavily advertised as free to play, which it is (but of course you want to make money and have perks to buy) and many people cannot afford to spend money on a game. My suggestion is that when you offer these types of items that you offer say a magic pot that is free and has good stuff in it, a magic pot for vip members that has real good stuff and one for those that can afford to buy balens that has really really good stuff.

Just a suggestion from someone who enjoys playing this game, gets really frustrated at the number of times i have used game gold to buy items with time limits that i end up losing most of the use from because the server loses my connection.

This magic icon is ******** anyway... I spent 130 balens, seeing that the worst thing I can get is a lvl 4 gem....Because there are only 6 prizes and NOWHERE else says that there could be other smaller prizes....so as I said, I spend 130 balens for getting one lvl 1 and one lvl 2 gem. This is simple ******** and lack of respect! Rly now...2 stupid gems, I get tones of these from catacombs for free! .... not even lvl 4...

So don't wanna spend balens on this if u don't wanna be robbed by R2...your balens will magically dissapear for stupid things this is a smart robbery
    Last edited by Alpdruck7; 05-26-2013, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Well i got good stuff from there with like 6k balens. :/
      I got the vampiric set FINALLY >_<! and some lvl 3 gems converting into lvl4
      ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
      IGN: Mary Magdalene
      Class: Mage
      LVL: 44
      BR: 1194
      Full level 40 epic set

Comment

what a rip off this is

Comment

I spend 11k balans after i give up try get the mount a +15 mount its not worth more.

And i got 999 rose is worth 9999 balans.
          And got some **** stuff i press sell buttons to at 50 legendary stones 30 x arount some i solde for get gold same as Doubel Honors Scrolls them was worth 5k gold echo some i used sell buttons at.
          Saved my lvl 60 legendary stones

Some exp scrolls and other stuff. So i have in the end earnet more that i have spend.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
            I spend 11k balans after i give up try get the mount a +15 mount its not worth more.

And i got 999 rose is worth 9999 balans.
            And got some **** stuff i press sell buttons to at 50 legendary stones 30 x arount some i solde for get gold same as Doubel Honors Scrolls them was worth 5k gold echo some i used sell buttons at.
            Saved my lvl 60 legendary stones

Some exp scrolls and other stuff. So i have in the end earnet more that i have spend.
            You spent 110$ and earned online pixels which are worth 0$ in the real world, so your statement is illogical.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
              You spent 110$ and earned online pixels which are worth 0$ in the real world, so your statement is illogical.
              Your statement is unnecessary. All dwmedia was posting was that he earned a good amount of stuff form the magic pot. Which is more than 110$.
              So what if in the real world the balens are worth 0$? Do you have to mess with everyone?
              I bet he earned more than you did and now you are just mad and taking someone down. -_-
              ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
              IGN: Mary Magdalene
              Class: Mage
              LVL: 44
              BR: 1194
              Full level 40 epic set

Comment

I got 999 x rose and its worth 9999 balans only this protect has close to pay my 11k limit i spend. + legeds stones. and alot more stuff to.

if i hade buy everything frome the shop i hade pay more that 11k balans.

you dont nessery need to get the Mount for get earn something. Self i give up about the mount know one some spend 300.000 balans and still not get the mount and he keep spin

Just wish he lucky to get it if not the time ends before he get it should be sad storry for him to tell somebody.
                Character - Taggen
                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                Class - Archer
                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
                X