Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

I'M GETTING BORED!!thanks R2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'M GETTING BORED!!thanks R2

    Dear.R2.seriously..this game is getting bored...we need more activities...every time you make an event ...you always related with money
    such as:

    -ancient spirit event
    -ancient chest event
    -valentine event

    But hey...it seems you still need money ^^ and u made us another stuff such as:
    -shards package
    -crystaloid package
    -it may consume
    -magic box
    -Magic Pot

    what else next ?i can wait...^^ good job...i love the way you treat this game...just kinda feel bad with non casher ,but yeah u never care right?who cares for people who want to play you game for free ...even though all the non chaser players who make this game keep alive~



    what i trying to say here..i don't care if you want to make a lot of money-but what i do care give us a decent activities~or at least give us more guild battle...3 times a week is so boring...so many games out there they can do guild battle everyday ..anything i don't mind...as long is not money related ....

    is not fun anymore...the way u treat us as your money maker~but on the other side..we always do same activities...even with your quest event~ such as:alchemy,arena.and BLA.BLA

    im saying this...because is getting lot of players quit this game now...because they got bored to death..check my server ..is a ghost town now...and all the remain players..start to lazy because they always do the same thing every day ..mean while R2 creative team always have an idea to have different activities..as long the activities can take our money from our wallet...

    and thanks a lot for read my thread...sorry if some of my words that u don't like..im writing this because i love this game...it just a waste to have a such a good game....but being handle by person who does'nt know how to run it well..

    regards
    ch4rlie (speak the truth even it wil cost your life)
    118
    mage
    lvl 68

    Have the courage to say No. Have the courage to face the Truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity

  • #2
    +1 for more activities involving non casher

    Comment


    • #3
      Well it does that R2game don't care about how non-casher felt like. They do kept making events related to cash.

      If they keep this up. All non-casher will gone in future, so might does to the game.
      ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂


      ✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)


      ✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


      ✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)


      ----------------(\_/)
      -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
      ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
      (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

      Comment


      • #4
        +1 not even casher can handle ... massively cash events ... they turn too hungry.. but never fixed so much things.

        Comment


        • #5
          im agree r2 is a cra p all is for cashers they dont think abaut other thing that money ♥♥♥♥ R2!
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-27-2013, 01:08 AM. Reason: language

          Comment


          • #6
            r2 is too greedy for a very expensive balens
            AeonFlux
            Mage
            S3 Worg Lair Europe
            OFFICIALLY RETIRED

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by AeonS3 View Post
              r2 is too greedy for a very expensive balens
              i dont really care about the ballens...the more expensive the ballens the more good for us...so not all people can buy it....but the problem is with the activities..always the same everyday ..which is very boring for us ppl...and every time they make an event its always related with money..the should not call that an event..an event in every games is something we can get it without have to spend any money ...its something that they will give it for free..its kinda a rewards from them for ppl..who has spend their time...to play and make their games..live..


              ch4rlie
              mage
              lvl 68
              S 118

              Have the courage to say No. Have the courage to face the Truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity

              Comment


              • #8
                Paying cash or not paying is not the problem. Cashers will always exist and it helps the game run but coding is still off in so many places, cashers are leaving because of the coding issues. What if you made it where those that are online for x amount of time or checking in every day can make enough balens for the top reward in the event by checking in? Cashers will still want to be better but give them a challenge. Event mounts add up and make it entirely impossible for a noncasher to acquire. Figure 9-12 mounts with a minimum of +10 each. A non casher would be better off trying to fight someone with a therion. The possibility to beat a casher is what will keep a casher spending and the non cashers playing What happens when enough of a bad reput ation hits the mmo world and there are zero non cashers to fill in the blanks in this game? Ok you are left with only cash players. Only problem is a huge % of the game is dependent on people who don't pay for balens or simply cannot afford it.

                Worth a thought... a non casher stays on the game to work hard for the same things a casher has. Make everything possible to get. Cashers might be higher but if a non casher can catch up a casher will always spend to be better.
                Fate Server 12
                I choose my Fate

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by MsTeriUs1 View Post
                  Paying cash or not paying is not the problem. Cashers will always exist and it helps the game run but coding is still off in so many places, cashers are leaving because of the coding issues. What if you made it where those that are online for x amount of time or checking in every day can make enough balens for the top reward in the event by checking in? Cashers will still want to be better but give them a challenge. Event mounts add up and make it entirely impossible for a noncasher to acquire. Figure 9-12 mounts with a minimum of +10 each. A non casher would be better off trying to fight someone with a therion. The possibility to beat a casher is what will keep a casher spending and the non cashers playing What happens when enough of a bad reput ation hits the mmo world and there are zero non cashers to fill in the blanks in this game? Ok you are left with only cash players. Only problem is a huge % of the game is dependent on people who don't pay for balens or simply cannot afford it.

                  Worth a thought... a non casher stays on the game to work hard for the same things a casher has. Make everything possible to get. Cashers might be higher but if a non casher can catch up a casher will always spend to be better.
                  Seconded, Balens and VIP should only be shortcuts to the game, not the path to making people Elite.
                  Character Name: Piman
                  Server: Kabam S15
                  Class: Mage
                  Level: 55 Finally
                  Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I agree to am are a big spenders but this is the start to become more and more ridiculous expensivt for each day that passes.

                    I dont say everything should be for free but its time soon make something free some people need to work with, alot of people see how ridclous this are and start quit.

                    Everyhing 100% in this game is about spend balans noting is free.

                    Wen its it time for R2Games and Wartune start take 50-100 balans per attempts man actived in Mps?

                    And wen coming this game coste 1500 balans for use login to the game?
                    Character - Taggen
                    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                    Class - Archer
                    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                    Highest CW ranking - 26th

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Shortcuts and not uber elite. Then the ones that work hard will push the competitive spenders to pay more....it gives an edge to the game, makes it more fair and attractive, and is economically sound. It's really sad when someone spends thousands and only reaches the best he or she can be without any chance of going further with no competition whatsoever because nobody can or will reach that position. Players are too close to level 80 with maximum everything to discount that (and those are the major spenders). What happens when they don't have anything else to spend on and get bored because noncashers cant compete?
                      Fate Server 12
                      I choose my Fate

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by MsTeriUs1 View Post
                        Shortcuts and not uber elite. Then the ones that work hard will push the competitive spenders to pay more....it gives an edge to the game, makes it more fair and attractive, and is economically sound. It's really sad when someone spends thousands and only reaches the best he or she can be without any chance of going further with no competition whatsoever because nobody can or will reach that position. Players are too close to level 80 with maximum everything to discount that (and those are the major spenders). What happens when they don't have anything else to spend on and get bored because noncashers cant compete?
                        This is sound logic and every mmo player who knows anything about any mmo knows this. Games like this are fun because you know if you play long enough you'll compete. As it is now there is 0 chance for a non-casher to compete against a casher. I have no problem getting my butt handed to me on a daily basis if I know I'll get back at them end game. But if I see their BR growing exponentially and mine will never catch up...what's the point in playing? Cashing should give you a jump on competition...shouldn't take that competition away. What's the point in playing, and spending, when no one will ever be your equal in game? C'mon R2 you gotta know this.
                        Yitien:

                        Class: Assassin lvl 78
                        BR: 67K
                        Server: Qianfo Hall

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'll pay the $8 a month for VIP, I figure I get that much entertainment out of the game.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            aww Ch4rlie poor baby crying over a game? get a life ... get over it ty

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ch4rlie View Post
                              Dear.R2.seriously..this game is getting bored...we need more activities...every time you make an event ...you always related with money
                              such as:

                              -ancient spirit event
                              -ancient chest event
                              -valentine event

                              But hey...it seems you still need money ^^ and u made us another stuff such as:
                              -shards package
                              -crystaloid package
                              -it may consume
                              -magic box
                              -Magic Pot

                              what else next ?i can wait...^^ good job...i love the way you treat this game...just kinda feel bad with non casher ,but yeah u never care right?who cares for people who want to play you game for free ...even though all the non chaser players who make this game keep alive~



                              what i trying to say here..i don't care if you want to make a lot of money-but what i do care give us a decent activities~or at least give us more guild battle...3 times a week is so boring...so many games out there they can do guild battle everyday ..anything i don't mind...as long is not money related ....

                              is not fun anymore...the way u treat us as your money maker~but on the other side..we always do same activities...even with your quest event~ such as:alchemy,arena.and BLA.BLA

                              im saying this...because is getting lot of players quit this game now...because they got bored to death..check my server ..is a ghost town now...and all the remain players..start to lazy because they always do the same thing every day ..mean while R2 creative team always have an idea to have different activities..as long the activities can take our money from our wallet...

                              and thanks a lot for read my thread...sorry if some of my words that u don't like..im writing this because i love this game...it just a waste to have a such a good game....but being handle by person who does'nt know how to run it well..

                              regards
                              ch4rlie (speak the truth even it wil cost your life)
                              118
                              mage
                              lvl 68

                              Have the courage to say No. Have the courage to face the Truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity
                              thumps up........
                              IGN : ♥LeLa♥
                              Server: S204 Royal Basin
                              Class : Mage
                              Level : lvl70
                              Guild : Dymension

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X